sites. I tend these questions; how do you know how many are real

people? How do you know how many are "bots"? How do you know if any

are "bots"? How do you know if you can believe the people you are

speaking to? How can you believe someone who is being paid to be a

spokesperson for a company, when he or she is being paid to tell you

what the company wants you to hear? If he or she wasn't, they wouldn't

be spokespeople for the company.

02-03-2002, 11:35 AM
Another subject that GCA knows little of what is going on today. Logic(and reason) only gets in the way........of the paranoia.

MS Sunshine

02-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Maybe everybody (apart from u ESSEN) r really bots!!??

02-03-2002, 12:31 PM
Royalen

You read RGP? This Russ of GCA is like The Lord High Excalted Cockroach of the netkooks. It's like that building in D.C., with the anthrax, $10 million and 3 thermo-nuclear bug-bombs and they ain't done yet. Nothing gets rid of him. He posts from Kinko's, so he will not be killed for what he posts. Serious, he believes that.

His posts start showing up here, forget about it. He has like no life, all he does is post his cheating threads, which are 20 years out of date. In one year of posting he over took Doogie as the RGP netkook of the year. That's saying something, because Doogie was the King for so long.

I have no life either, but I have internet poker to keep the 2+2 posts down.

MS Sunshine

02-03-2002, 12:42 PM
MS Sunshine, please email me deltadeb@hotmail.com I can't figure out how to get your email address

debbie

02-03-2002, 01:01 PM
"I keep hearing about how many players are playing on the computer

sites."

***Try it, you'll like it. They let you use those X-ray glasses if you want.

"I tend these questions; how do you know how many are real

people?"

***Not many, most are unreal people, playing unreal cards.

"How do you know how many are "bots"?"

***You don't, although some believe there were three bots playing $10-20 Hold'em, out of Swiss land.

"How do you know if any

are "bots"?"

*** (shrug)

"How do you know if you can believe the people you are

speaking to?"

***I don't believe you, that's a start.

"How can you believe someone who is being paid to be a

spokesperson for a company, when he or she is being paid to tell you

what the company wants you to hear?"

***What spokesperson?

"If he or she wasn't, they wouldn't

be spokespeople for the company."

***They could be, just not very good spokesperson.

Oh, don't forget to take your pills.

MS Sunshine

02-03-2002, 02:47 PM
The answer to your questions is nobody knows the answers. A forum, according to my dictionary, is an outlet for discussion of matters of interest to a given group. You won't find that here, though. Rather, as you can see by the responses to your legitimate questions, this place is infested with netkooks and netbullies who somehow think it's cool to be stupid. I suggest you read "Alice in Wonderland", by Lewis Carroll to gain some perspective of the inhabitants here.

Tom D

02-03-2002, 03:41 PM
Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, Tom, if you're looking to Lewis Caroll for inspiration that explains A LOT.

02-03-2002, 03:49 PM
I personally know that bots exist because I have created one myself. I used to play internet poker constantly and was a winning player, but my eyes started going bad and I got tired of looking at the screen. I took it upon myself to create an artificial poker player (APP for short) in my own image. Like Dr. Frankenstein, initially my results were less than stellar. My first BOT had a problem about limping with j2os in early position. It was just some sort of glich, because everything else was flawless. There was just soemthing about that J2...

After some discipline and a bit of re-programming, my BOT got his act together. I have long since discontinued the use of the Limit Poker APP (or BOT). In its place, I created a Pot and No Limit BOT. Truly, this BOT is far superior to its predecessor. It even makes the occasional "advertisement" to mix up its play. The only problem with the BOT is he is a bit self-conscious. His head is just a beach-ball with two eyes drawn on, and his neck is half a broomstick. He often complains that the other BOTS tease him about his appearance, and he has asked me to remodel him yet again. He tells me he wants to look like Cher, but I live with my girlfriend and I'm not sure how she'd feel about a female BOT staying at the house. Anyone else have these sort of problems with their BOTs? Is there some sort of BOT anti-deppressant available?

BOTzac perhaps?

Anyway, please get back to me fellow BOT owners. If my BOT is depressed, I am sure to lose money. Any help is appreciated...

02-03-2002, 04:31 PM
DepressedBot? I can take that. Sits around all day complaining that you never take him anywhere and if you did he has nothing to wear. Justs sits there at the computer, making a BB/hr, complaining about his bad cards and his sore butt. No problem. How would you like to trade him for WineBot?

Yeah, he plays all day $2-4 Hold'em, 2BB/hr. Never complains, says "Hi, how's your day going? You losing weight? Could you tell me some more interesting poker stories?", whenever you walk by. Nice guy.

Then you go to bed and WineBot gets out the corksrcew and opens up a $23 bottle of chardonnay. Proceeds to put his name on every $10-20 Hold'em game on the net. Plays seven games at a time. I can't follow it, but he seems to be able to answer every sceen without having anyone wait on him, but he doesn't play that way. He waits till the final seconds before going all-in, all seven chat boxs are filled with "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"'s then acts on all hands at the same time and types into the chat "If it was your turn what would you do?' and "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ". He says it has to do with his "Tilt-em Protocol", I don't know what that is, but I spend every morning answering e-mails from different poker sites support and a few death threats from players who have a less stable hold on reality than poker support personnel, which is hard to believe.

There is also the smell of pot in the air when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. He also likes to heckle the net kooks on RGP and 2+2, can't seem to stop him from checking for responses to his posts every 200ms. He also sent some sicking love letter to Mason.

He is campaigning for a snowboard and wants to change his username on all the poker sites to DudeBot.

Never buy a Bot in Ca. from college kids. Nothing but trouble.

MS Sunshine

02-03-2002, 05:43 PM
you've lost me

02-03-2002, 11:53 PM

02-04-2002, 02:22 AM

02-04-2002, 01:04 PM
lol