PDA

View Full Version : PPM RD 3

02-02-2002, 02:09 PM
How has everyone's opinion of the round three tables been. I know that there is still a large cross-section between 20 tables, but do you think they are more agressive than the round one, one table tournaments due to the fact that everyone had to win at a 2-3 player table first.

The more important question is, are there still players left that play poker worse than me?

I finally won a round two, but I had to get only one opponent that I had out-chipped by 3000-1200 and I lost the chip lead anyways and barely squeeked by.

Man, I really need a poker cruise.

MS Sunshine

02-02-2002, 02:36 PM
Sunshine,

Every player left plays worse than you. Inclduing me. Last night I was assaulted by the deck, leaving a big ugly bruise on the side of my face.

As far as the full table question, after showing AA, KK and KK, I didn't have much trouble stealing a few pots. 8:) But on average, I would say that the tables are a whole bunch looser than the satalites.

God, I hope we are not at the same table today. I would hate to have to try to raise you off K high with Q high, then have to show it because you KNEW I had nothing...

Adam.

02-03-2002, 11:47 AM
Well, so much for scouting reports.

I got a table with 9 tight ag, OK some were med agressives, and one loosie goosie. One player had already won a cruise.

At the end of the day the goose is sailing to Mexico in March.

Go figure.

MS Sunshine

02-03-2002, 09:28 PM
Hey Tuco, you ain't fooling anybody, I saw you on the semifinal winner's list! Hehe.