PDA

View Full Version : Truepoker Costumer Service

02-02-2002, 02:09 PM
Hello,

Has anybody else problems with Truepoker Costumer Service.I e-mailed them several times inquiring about a software bug and got not a single answer by them.Are there any other known problems with this site,such as cash out troubles or disconnection problems.I heard,they have a software bug,where sometimes you can,t take action due to nonresponding buttons,where you subsequently are put all-in.I considered starting to play moneygames there,but don,t know if this site is to be recommended.Thanks for all answers

02-02-2002, 02:17 PM
the managment of them answered here on the board sometimes. "we are working on the problem " and other blabla I finally deleted the software and know of others that did too. I liked the games very much but it's not worth it. Just too much problems. Maybe i try them again in a Year or so: but only if they fix all the problems.

Francoise

02-02-2002, 02:57 PM
truepoker has a good software in general,the frozen button bug is known for some months,however,and they cant fix it so far.I also wanted answers to this problems,but support isnt very helpful(maybe overworked,cause truepoker got many more clients recently).

they have a great feature:live hosts,who are at least trying to be helpful,esp truehostben is gold.so you can communicate through them quite well.

i made several cashouts and only had a problem once(where the fault lies with an american bank).dave gzesh promised to fix it and i,m positive it will be resolved soon.dave gzesh is from management and you should contact him,if you get no answers from support(management@truepoker.com)

the players there are mostly nice,bad language is very rare.

in summary there should be made some minor improvements but otherwise truepoker is a nice site to play.

gl asteroid

02-02-2002, 03:25 PM
1-866-824-3652 if you have any prob.

Cashouts are fast, but that is just my experience in the US.

02-02-2002, 11:37 PM
1. Cashouts

I've had several, and they were quite quick in arriving. I live in Canada.

2. Disconnects. Were too frequent in the past. Have noticed some improvement lately.

3. Software problem with buttons not working. Happened to me too, but not often. When it did the F5 F6 F7 F8 buttons worked so that I did not go all in.

Overall I like TruePoker. Game pace is slower than PP or PS, but faster than B&M. Chat is a bigger part of the game, and the games are soft.

Tournaments are good,especially on Sunday.

02-03-2002, 04:20 AM
software bug:i had the frozen button problem maybe 15 times so far,only once the function keys worked,and the last time i flopped quads and my hand was folded after hitting the F6(not the F5) key!!! i still am waiting for a statement of support or management regarding this happening.

cashouts:i live in europe and received drafts usually within a few days

disconnects:happen,but i can live with them,esp since truepoker has declared its handling of all-in situations in this case.i miss however a clear statement regarding the frozen button bug.

gl asteroid

02-03-2002, 10:20 AM
I have played truepoker for over a year now and i find it to be a good site if you are looking too make some $$. Everyone in my homegame plays at truepoker and some guys i've played with on occasion too. Everybody but one of them are winning...which should indicate that the games are easy. The trnys are soft, I've won the 1k guarantee and my friends ahve several top 5 placings. Maybe were just good or the trnys are easy =)

However the games are very slow and i think that is why people play pretty loose and gloes tilt more often that fast sites. CAshouts take about 2 weeks to Sweden if they are under 1500$(1500 or more are here within 3 days). once they misplaced my draft and i had to mail them and then when they found it they sent it by fedex and arrived here the next day. Hard to get a good game many hours of the day...only hold'em and sometimes omaha8...Hope i've helped you!

Gladstone

02-03-2002, 11:45 AM
the F5,F6,etc. buttons are a unfamilar to me. could someone explain them to me please.

02-03-2002, 02:56 PM

02-03-2002, 03:01 PM
If it's checked to you then F5 F6 F7 are Fold Check Bet respectivley. If there's a bet, then they are Fold Call Raise. To pick up your cards, use F8.