PDA

View Full Version : new section-take a look

02-01-2002, 12:59 AM
I noticed that there is a new forum here for news,views and GOSSIP.So I was thinking that maybe all the conspiracists can start posting all their gossip about shuffling and cashouts etc(and thats all it is is gossip)and save the rest of this forum for actual poker discussions about internet poker thus enabling us to all improve our games.All the repeat posts about all this conspiracy gossip gets a little much sometime.

02-01-2002, 02:40 AM
No, you are not playing poker. You are playing an iilegal psuedo card game that contributes to organized crime. You are the right wing conspiracist nutacake that believes the FBI is lying about these sites being controlled by organized crime.

Why don't you give up the Waco crap and get some Thorazine...

02-01-2002, 02:44 AM
nt

02-01-2002, 02:48 AM
Hey Malmuth...try and have Conjelco hack my proxy server now!

a reprint from below is appropriate. Malmuth doesn't delete posts which threaten physical violence to those who don't believe internet poker is legitimate. Extortion and intimidation won't work Malmuth. At some point your legal bills will exceed the legitimate advertising revenue. Yoou might have to start tapping into the slush fund then.

Publishing threats on the internet is a crime.

Ask David Sklansky about working for Tony Spilotro. He's admitted it. Mason Malmuth would have us all believe that he never knew. How conveniant.

The FBI has publicly tesstified before congress that these sites are active in money laundering. Telling someone that "they better watch out" is a threat. Mason doesn't delete these because he's a LCN wanna be.

02-01-2002, 02:54 AM
nt

02-01-2002, 03:25 AM
Please do the world a favor(and your family too):commit suicide!

02-01-2002, 03:31 AM
Please do the world a favor(and your family too):commit suicide!

02-01-2002, 03:33 AM
I did it at micro limits up to 2-4. I am great, Bob Cards sucks!

02-01-2002, 02:12 PM
Is organised crime involved in internet gambling? Very likely. Whenever our govenrnment in it's infinite wisdom decides to protect us from ourselves -- by outlawing alcohol, drugs prostitution, bambling, etc. Organised crime is ready to step in. Nanny-state laws keep organised crime alive. The real solution is to quit trying to legislate vice out of existence and allow legitimate business to provide what people want in a legal, regulated (but no over-regulated environment.

As for money laundering, every American should do all he can to support money laundering. A money launderer is simply someone who thinks his personal or business finances are none of the government's business. The cops and spys want to be able to trace every penny that you spend. Of course, they only want to do this to better fight criminals, political enemies, and anybody else who has the misfortune to piss them off.

02-01-2002, 03:23 PM
I guess that supports civil disobediance and contribuitng to mobsters. You have me there. I'm not willing to go to jail, nor to try to argue that LCN is honest. You can do that for all of us.

02-01-2002, 05:22 PM
and