PDA

View Full Version : Clarkmeister, I missed it today? Who was voted MVP again?

JTrout
01-10-2005, 07:58 PM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Clarkmeister
Reged: 09/02/02

Re: Peyton after two quarters... [Re: JTrout]
09/27/04 01:28 PM

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------

say it with me..... M.... V.... P... .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are forgetting the "C", the "O" and the "-".
----------------------------------------------------

no.

I'm talking about this year. (and next year, and...)

JTrout

Clarkmeister
01-12-2005, 02:23 AM
Let me know when he wins anything that matters. The lifelong loser is going to go home empty handed again this year.

nolanfan34
01-12-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me know when he wins anything that matters. The lifelong loser is going to go home empty handed again this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

This OP had to be like 10 pages into the OOT list. Do you just search for your name, like Ed Miller or something?

Clarkmeister
01-12-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This OP had to be like 10 pages into the OOT list. Do you just search for your name, like Ed Miller or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssst. It is Ed who does it like me. He'll pop in here about 5 days from now and confirm that I taught him that trick. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nolanfan34
01-12-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssst. It is Ed who does it like me. He'll pop in here about 5 days from now and confirm that I taught him that trick. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Next, you have to search for the misspelling of your name. Cause Dynasty called you "Clarkmeiser" in a post (unintentionally, I think) and you never responded. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nolanfan34
01-12-2005, 02:42 AM
Damn, I got pwned, you just replied to it. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Clarkmeister
01-12-2005, 02:42 AM
I only search for "Clark".

Clarkmeister
01-12-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Beat you by a good 5 minutes too.

nolanfan34
01-12-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Beat you by a good 5 minutes too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was busy actually responding to poker posts in micro. Gotta earn my keep once in a while.

Ed Miller
01-12-2005, 03:51 PM
Pssst. It is Ed who does it like me. He'll pop in here about 5 days from now and confirm that I taught him that trick.

Bleh. I work faster than 5 days.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-12-2005, 03:54 PM
This thread is what OOT is all about. Nicely done, gentlemen. TOTD.

kyro
01-12-2005, 08:21 PM
bleh, i just tried searching for my sn to see if anyone had started a thread specifically referencing me. well, no. but apparently the word "skyrocket" is very popular.