PDA

View Full Version : you wana make money on video games, eh?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Me and buster will challenge ANYONE to halo 1, CS, or just about any other PC game for money. I havent even asked him yet, but we pwn soooo hard he wont back down.

BusterStacks
01-10-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Me and buster will challenge ANYONE to halo 1, CS, or just about any other PC game for money. I havent even asked him yet, but we pwn soooo hard he wont back down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm still not very good at CS. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Go get Source for the LOVE OF GOD!!! But yes It's true, we would own anyone at most games. Especially Halo.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 07:42 PM
fiiiiine. It is about time billygrippo stomped faces again.

will that ish even run on my 9800 pro?

BusterStacks
01-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Yeah. In fact, quite well I think. I'll find a review for you.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Ok, if i have time ill buy it today. But i fear it will get in the way of me making 15$k for taxes.

Victor
01-10-2005, 07:46 PM
i will pwn you at mario kart 64

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

racing or fighting? also that is not a PC game, nor is it an exceptionally good game.

BusterStacks
01-10-2005, 07:47 PM
I will pwn you at MarioKart regular, Super Mario Brothers 1, and Contra as well.

manpower
01-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Every play the Alliance mod for Q3? I was pretty good at that back in the day.

BusterStacks
01-10-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, if i have time ill buy it today. But i fear it will get in the way of me making 15$k for taxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it could actually help you play MORE poker. If you break up 4-hour sessions with an hour of CS, you feel great!

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Every play the Alliance mod for Q3? I was pretty good at that back in the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

despite my severe pwnage level at FPSs, i never got into quake.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 07:50 PM
An hour of CS? Thats a "warm up".

BusterStacks
01-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I just say an hour to get your foot in the door. I obviously mean 6.

Ponks
01-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Do you play Starcraft at all? I haven't played in like 4 years or something like that, but me and my partner used to be exceptionally good, maybe we could get a match of that going if you know how to play.

Ponks

BusterStacks
01-10-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you play Starcraft at all? I haven't played in like 4 years or something like that, but me and my partner used to be exceptionally good, maybe we could get a match of that going if you know how to play.

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played in a long time either but I was pretty good.

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 07:55 PM
I suck at Halo, but I'll definitely take someone up for some CS. 1.6 or Source?

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But yes It's true, we would own anyone at most games. Especially Halo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Original Halo for Xbox or Halo 2? I got a friend that could probably beat you guys 2 vs 1 at the original.

housenuts
01-10-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will pwn you at MarioKart regular, Super Mario Brothers 1, and Contra as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm afraid super mario bros. 1 is my turf. i can decimate that game in minutes. i don't get hit at all. sometimes when i'm going for absolute best time i run through bowser at the end taking the hit to save a second or two. i don't think anyone could finish that game any more than 10 seconds faster than me.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Original Halo for Xbox or Halo 2? I got a friend that could probably beat you guys 2 vs 1 at the original.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dpnt have an xbox, but if he has halo for PC he will not beat us. I can solo 5 avg players at once.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
I suck ass at starcraft. I was good at AoE 2 but that game blows.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm afraid super mario bros. 1 is my turf. i can decimate that game in minutes. i don't get hit at all. sometimes when i'm going for absolute best time i run through bowser at the end taking the hit to save a second or two. i don't think anyone could finish that game any more than 10 seconds faster than me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to assume buster is the best mario 1 player on the west coast. He doesnt stop. Seriously, he runs thru the whole [censored] w/o stopping more than twice or so.

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dpnt have an xbox, but if he has halo for PC he will not beat us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, for xbox. I don't doubt the latter part of your statement. His domination was confined to console Halo. The man has some coordinated thumbs.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 08:08 PM
i bet ogre and his friend would be up to it if they got a week in advance to practice (havent played forever). they played alot of halo1 but he wont play 2 with me cause he hates it. anyways theres a kid i know for a fact that would take you in CS 1.6 (source is newb with the screwed up recoil) and would dominate you. He has multiple videos but here is his best IMO. definitely worth checking out.

http://files.filefront.com/maul2/;2564613;;/fileinfo.html

it might be maul1 instead of 2 but both are his. and you seem very confident so lemme know if you accept. BTW ill be bankrolling him /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dpnt have an xbox, but if he has halo for PC he will not beat us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, for xbox. I don't doubt the latter part of your statement. His domination was confined to console Halo. The man has some coordinated thumbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

He limits himself because he doesnt have a mouse.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 08:12 PM
I might be interested. I have to buy CS first, and get my chops up again. Its been over a year since ive played, but in my prime i was in the top .5% i would guesstimate.

BusterStacks
01-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Source is the future of CS dude. When 1.6 came out, everyone hated it and cried for 1.5, yet now they accept it. Source will be the same way, except hardly anyone hates it. In fact, you're the first I've heard to know someone who prefers 1.6 to source.

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyways theres a kid i know for a fact that would take you in CS 1.6 (source is newb with the screwed up recoil) and would dominate you.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are tons of people that own me at CS (especially now), but I was just doubting that anyone in this board could do so. Even when I was at my best, I was constantly surrounded by better players. I would occasionally PUG with a mix of cal-i and cal-p players. Those guys are good.

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Source is the future of CS dude. When 1.6 came out, everyone hated it and cried for 1.5, yet now they accept it. Source will be the same way, except hardly anyone hates it. In fact, you're the first I've heard to know someone who prefers 1.6 to source.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every new version, including betas, were recieved with contempt. Slight changes were made to the gameplay such as: hit boxes, toe-shots with AWP, anti-bunny hopping measures, AWP zoom, etc etc. The jump from 1.6 to Source doesn't compare. It's a completely different game, simply modeled after CS. I do agree that it is the future of Counter-Strike, unfortunately. I do hope they make some rather drastic changes in the future updates for Source, at least.

Edit: More negative opinions about Source. (http://www.gotfrag.com/cs/features/comments/1088/)

Don't get me wrong, I don't HATE the game or anything. I just think they could have made it a lot better. I'm still playing it.

BusterStacks
01-10-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every new version, including betas, were recieved with contempt. Slight changes were made to the gameplay such as: hit boxes, toe-shots with AWP, anti-bunny hopping measures, AWP zoom, etc etc. The jump is jump from 1.6 to Source doesn't compare. It's a completely different game, simply modeled after CS. I do agree that it is the future of Counter-Strike, unfortunately. I do hope they make some rather drastic changes in the future updates for Source, at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, it's not even that different.

kenberman
01-10-2005, 08:27 PM
is there anyway to play old Sega games against other players online?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 08:31 PM
I think so. I have an NES rom player that works over a network and possibly over tcpip (although ive never tried it over WAN). do a google search.

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Just watched that video. No way am I betting on myself against him.

augie00
01-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Three years ago I would have played you in Quake 1 for money. I wonder if there are still quake games going on the internet...

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Three years ago I would have played you in Quake 1 for money. I wonder if there are still quake games going on the internet...

[/ QUOTE ]

there sure are. I have played quake maybe twice. While i still pwned, i would need to practice a bunch first.

Anyone still play doom2? i have Zdoom where you can look up and down and jump as well as many other great mods to the engine. I continue to be litterally undefeated at doom2 deathmatches.

SomethingClever
01-10-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there sure are. I have played quake maybe twice. While i still pwned, i would need to practice a bunch first.

Anyone still play doom2? i have Zdoom where you can look up and down and jump as well as many other great mods to the engine. I continue to be litterally undefeated at doom2 deathmatches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doom 2 is probably your best game, no?

My strength has always been any football game. Pizownored knows better than to play me at any sports game, actually.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that guy is a good shot, but AWP is teh noob.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i know what you mean, ogre and i used to play halo2 with him untill he quit it for source/1.6 again

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Agreed. Im not sure doom2 is my best game, its just that other people really suck at it. Halo for PC is prolly my best, as there are only a handfull of people that have beat me so far.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok that wasnt the next video, and no AWP is not n00b, watch this video and then say whatever you want, n00b. (ill have to find it quick /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:08 PM
seriously, using the AWP has its purpose.... but i think its boring and in some cases unfair. Thats partly why pub server suck ass.

I was more impressed w/ his DEagle shots and the actuall video production value itself.

If you can find an unedited one, i would like to watch taht.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://files.filefront.com/maul/;2564609;;/fileinfo.html (much better vid in my opinion)

noob what? whats noob did you say?

Ogre
01-10-2005, 09:14 PM
He was in CAL before he quit. He is good. I would like to play for money. AWP is not noob. Maul 2 is his vid.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
noob what? whats noob did you say?

[/ QUOTE ]

The noscope AWP shots were very impressive.

h4x!!!! j/k

Ogre
01-10-2005, 09:16 PM
they are quick scopes...

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He was in CAL before he quit. He is good. I would like to play for money. AWP is not noob. Maul 2 is his vid.

[/ QUOTE ]

that guy is very good no question. I just hate to see such a good player use the AWP. It give them even more of an edge which is not needed IMO. ESP in a team stacked game. I just prefer to play w/o it, I mean if your such a good shot, why not use the scout?

Another reason i dislike the AWP is its just not fun to use IMO. My fav gun is the m4 and the AK w/ a DEagle.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:20 PM
too much nerd talk in this thread. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they are quick scopes...

[/ QUOTE ]

some of those were def noscope HS. Very impressive. Im fairly certain that guy would pwn me, but it would be fun to play him.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your on an internet forum dude.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your on an internet forum dude.

[/ QUOTE ]I am def not a nerd. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am def not a nerd. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
you have 10,100+ posts and your vpip is 26ish??

NERD!!!

Riskwise
[ QUOTE ]
My fav gun is the m4 and the AK w/ a DEagle.

[/ QUOTE ]

what a surprise... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ogre
He doesnt use the AWP all the time. He can use any weapon and only AWPs about 1/2 the time. The vid is a sniping video that why all you see is AWP.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NERD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]its under 26 now.

Ogre
01-10-2005, 09:24 PM
WOW! Riskwise change your Loc. you n00b wannabe

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]he is smarter than you young wun.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He doesnt use the AWP all the time. He can use any weapon and only AWPs about 1/2 the time. The vid is a sniping video that why all you see is AWP.

[/ QUOTE ]
well i think we can agree that he pwns.

Im gonna buy HL2 today prolly. We should get a CS game going. Ill have a server up in a week or so.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NERD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

mines 28 something and im making 3.5BB/100. Whats wrong with outplaying party poker idiots? in fact on weekends i bet its 30, i cant help it when people are raising UTG with T4o consistently

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its under 26 now.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

mines 28 something and im making 3.5BB/100. Whats wrong with outplaying party poker idiots?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont want to turn this into a poker discussion, but how many hands you got? 10k?

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its under 26 now.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]barely. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont want to turn this into a poker discussion, but how many hands you got? 10k?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like you do... a little over 25k

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

mines 28 something and im making 3.5BB/100. Whats wrong with outplaying party poker idiots?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]don't answer that!!!!!!!!!!

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]don't answer that!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
fuc[/b]k

Ogre
01-10-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be young but I still net more profit from poker then you, in my short life and I pwn you at halo 1 and 2.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be young but I still net more profit from poker then you, in my short life and I pwn you at halo 1 and 2.

[/ QUOTE ]to bad I am reporting you to Party Poker.

you=pwned.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like you do... a little over 25k

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are still doing that well w/ that vpip in 100k hands PM me.

Ogre
01-10-2005, 09:32 PM
if TSC plays full and Riskwise plays 6max then its diffrent.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]indeed.

Riskwise
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha what about me jeff? you changed the subject? you can pwn me at halo 1 and i can pwn you at halo 2. but how long have you been playing poker compared to me? and whats your BR at? ahhhhhh i see, you have no debate in this area do you?

ThaSaltCracka
whats his BR at? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah forgot to mention that... haha makes a difference eh. most agree a good area to be in for 5/10 6 max though is around 23. BTW TSC thats really high haha

Ogre
01-10-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]to bad I am reporting you to Party Poker.

you=pwned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont have an account in my name therefor I cannot be reported for doing anything illegal. Me =not pwned

Less poker more video games!

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, but im only a year older than ogre...

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah forgot to mention that... haha makes a difference eh. most agree a good area to be in for 5/10 6 max though is around 23. BTW TSC thats really high haha

[/ QUOTE ]I am aware of this. I only have 400 hands in my PT database. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]damn, wtf, ya'll are babies man.

stop playing poker and get a shitty job somewhere.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
whats his BR at? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whose?

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]damn, wtf, ya'll are babies man.

stop playing poker and get a shitty job somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha my moms been begging me forever, but who in their right mind would leave sitting on your ass and about $35/hour, for embarassment behind a fryer for minimum wage?
today she even tried to cut poker to 2 hours a day until i get a job, haha nice try...

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 09:45 PM
This thread is clearly in violation of RULE MOTHERFUCKING 1.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:45 PM
If you make more $$ playing poker than at a job, dont get a job. Moms all over the world just dont understand.....

This is partly because girls have 0 logic. God damn ovaries.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. no more poker discussion.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:47 PM
as lame as this sounds, working at a crappy job for some amount of time helps you. You interact with people completely new to you, and develop some sense of what actual work is like. I mean if you don't need one, don't get one, but part time jobs can be quite fun. I worked part time at a movie theater in HS and loved it man. You get paid [censored] to basically [censored] around with people your age.

I have made more than a few good friends from various jobs I have had.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. no more poker discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]my bad, my last post tried to change the subject.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you make more $$ playing poker than at a job, dont get a job. Moms all over the world just dont understand.....

This is partly because girls have 0 logic. God damn ovaries.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha she says i need "work experience" and "responsibility", which is true but i dont think im gonna get much of that at mickie D's.

EDIT: i see rule number 1 haha... you guys posted while i was at same time

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as lame as this sounds, working at a crappy job for some amount of time helps you. You interact with people completely new to you, and develop some sense of what actual work is like. I mean if you don't need one, don't get one, but part time jobs can be quite fun. I worked part time at a movie theater in HS and loved it man. You get paid [censored] to basically [censored] around with people your age.

[/ QUOTE ]

one good thing a job does is force you to be around girls. W/o school or a job its hard to find chicks.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha she says i need "work experience" and "responsibility", which is true but i dont think im gonna get much of that at mickie D's.

[/ QUOTE ] then don't work at McD's. There are some fun places to work man, and what Pizownnned!!!!! said is true too, part time job= poor slutty party teen aged girls.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:52 PM
I need to get laid.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:53 PM
yeah, me too. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

movie theater would be fun, but very few others comply, im gonna apply at the movie theater haha thanks TSC. and you gotta lemme know when your gonna play some H2...

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

me three, except for me its not as pathetic as for you "grownups" haha

you guys = pwned

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys = pwned

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif !

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 09:56 PM
dont /images/graemlins/frown.gif me, you walked right into it and you know it

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys = pwned

[/ QUOTE ]not cool man.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-10-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the tasts of owning balls in my mouth....

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]so young and cocky. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Ogre
01-10-2005, 10:10 PM
I thought its was going to turn into Halo 2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1379126&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1) all over again

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 10:11 PM
no need.

Hey do either of you check out www.bungie.net (http://www.bungie.net)? apparently two new maps should be coming out soon.

MarkL444
01-10-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no need.

Hey do either of you check out www.bungie.net (http://www.bungie.net)? apparently two new maps should be coming out soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

are they charging for them?

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 10:17 PM
I don't think so, I think they will be free. I hear they should be coming out soon, atleast people are guessing on there.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think so, I think they will be free. I hear they should be coming out soon, atleast people are guessing on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah they are halo 1 maps i think, prob hang em high and hopefully chill out as the other one (best map). They were supposed to come out new years with a new patch but bungie shut down their servers or something for a brief time span to load the patch and they got hacked, reseting all rumble pit stats for like 5 days. when it comes out ill prob start playing 6 hours a day instead of poker haha

EDIT: as to it being free, i bet microsoft will put their own little marketing spin on it, they always do. Just like i bet half of you out there have hand your mic broken at the little clip thing that connects the speaker to the C-shaped head piece, ogre has a conspiracy they made that weak on purpose so you buy another one, and i fully agree.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 10:26 PM
[censored], are you serious. I hope they add some more. Chill out is cool, and so is hang em high, but I think Hang Em High will totally suck for Halo 2 weapons and jumping/falling abilites.

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no need.

[/ QUOTE ]

no need cause you've already been permanently pwned jeff...

Ogre
01-10-2005, 11:47 PM
they will bring me back to halo 2, probably for about 15 minutes to see what the halo 1 maps are like with the halo 2 spin on them. but seriously think about spawning at the bottom of Hang 'em with a SMG......

btw I was saying im happy this thread didnt turn into halo 1 vs halo 2 thread

Riskwise
01-10-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
btw I was saying im happy this thread didnt turn into halo 1 vs halo 2 thread

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, id be too if i got pwned...

Daliman
01-11-2005, 12:57 AM
I'd own you at Zaxxon or galaga.

OLD SKOOL BAYBEE!

Ogre
01-11-2005, 12:58 AM
correction: my friends vid is Maul not Maul 2

AngryCola
01-11-2005, 10:56 AM
We shall duel soon.
Although maybe not that soon, because I don't have Halo for PC.

One copy of a game per system is my rule./images/graemlins/smirk.gif

The once and future king
01-11-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was dont talk about......er never mind.

AngryCola
01-11-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will take anyone in these forums on at Mario Kart 64 or Mario Kart (SNES). Yes, that means you too Buster.

AngryCola
01-11-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was recently contemplating starting a thread about this. I used to be a pretty damn good player, but I have not played in awhile. The program is sitting there... waiting. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AngryCola
01-11-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

OLD SKOOL BAYBEE!

[/ QUOTE ]

You win Zaxxon (god I hate that game).

But my Galaga skillz are unmatched. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

fnord_too
01-11-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been many years since I played, but I was lifetime undefeated at water scenarios in warcraft 2. My friends record was pretty good, too, but I just kicked ass in the water puds (were they puds? something like that, been like 8 years since I played W2).

BusterStacks
01-11-2005, 01:14 PM
What the f[/i]uck? Did someone just refer to Piz0wnder3d as a grownup?! Ahahahaha, maybe if you are like 10, then yes. Anyway, we need to get some gaming going on here. All this trash talking is making me wanna play. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

On a side note, I have lots of sex. HA HA HA

AngryCola
01-11-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, we need to get some gaming going on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone needs to play me in Starcraft.........NOW.

AncientPC
01-11-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just chose to stop playing CS after 1.6. Video games are -EV for me (when I play video games, I completely drop poker for a few weeks at a time /images/graemlins/frown.gif ).

Reef
01-11-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dpnt have an xbox, but if he has halo for PC he will not beat us. I can solo 5 avg players at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

what sn's do you guys go under? I frequent the online halo 1 pc server a lot

Daliman
01-11-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

OLD SKOOL BAYBEE!

[/ QUOTE ]

You win Zaxxon (god I hate that game).

But my Galaga skillz are unmatched. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a bit rusty, but i can still put up 300k at any time. Back in the day, 500-700k was standard, and I pulled off 2.3 million once.

housenuts
01-11-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to assume buster is the best mario 1 player on the west coast. He doesnt stop. Seriously, he runs thru the whole [censored] w/o stopping more than twice or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

i too am on the west coast, and i too run through the game without stopping. the only slow downs are in level 1-2 where i get the mushroom, and level 4-2 where i get flower power. another big factor is avoiding getting fireworks at the end of levels. i'm getting worked up and am gonna go beat it.