PDA

View Full Version : Shoe In of the (Mid) Week

10-24-2001, 10:29 AM
Indy is overall a better team than KC. I also think they will be pissed after another a** whooping by the Pats and will be out to prove something. Take Indy and give the 3. It's Big Al's shoe in of the week.--Big Al--

10-24-2001, 08:02 PM
have been thinking the other way...indy sucks...k.c. at home historically strong...my power ratings indicate a pickem...won't bet it myself...gl i like the shoe-ins...

10-24-2001, 11:03 PM
Big Al..This game scares me. Most fans/casual bettors think that Indy is an easy pick here, yet the line is only 3 and hasn't moved. Seems a little like a trap to me. Like the Packers/Vikes game last week.

How do you like Denver this week vs. the Pats? This seems like your type of game.

Holybull

10-25-2001, 04:17 AM
the word "trap" for me.

Thx

10-25-2001, 10:54 AM
you are right, the Denver/Pats game is my type of game. Maybe because I live in Denver and with the press the Broncos are getting, I am a little gun shy on this one. There is some talk here of replacing Greise with Ferotte but Shanahan says he's sticking with Griese. 3-4 weks ago I said the Broncos offense was in trouble and they have proven just that. If I were to play this game I'd take Denver, based on, as you say, being my type of game. I am staying away from them until they prove otherwise. I do think this is the perfect situation for them to have a breakout/romp win. If they struggle here, you know this team is in deep trouble then. The play is definately Denver if you feel you must play this game. Best of luck.--Big Al--

10-25-2001, 05:50 PM
what about a team who has a bye week to str8ten things out...comes out flat and sucks the gas pipe afterwards...giving up massive points...identity of this team....the colts...gl