PDA

View Full Version : Top 215 players party names

Skip Brutale
01-10-2005, 07:34 PM
I was wondering what the party screenames are of some of the more respected posters here like Zee Justin, Jason Strasser, etc. if it differs from their twoplustwo name. If anyone doesn't want their party name given out that is fine, I would just like to watch the play of some of the posters here that play 215 professionaly if they don't mind. Thanks.

Oluwafemi
01-10-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering what the party screenames are of some of the more respected posters here like Zee Justin, Jason Strasser, etc. if it differs from their twoplustwo name. If anyone doesn't want their party name given out that is fine, I would just like to watch the play of some of the posters here that play 215 professionaly if they don't mind. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gigabet and SevnFigures(imcastleman) are two excellent $215 players and they also post on 2+2. i'm also new here and have found some of Gigabets old posts quite informative. other than Strasser and ZeeJustin, i don't know of any others that post on 2+2, at least none where i know their Party name.

Oluwafemi
01-10-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as you can see, i'm having a hard time finding out why they don't play in Star's Turbos more. Good Luck.

lacky
01-10-2005, 08:02 PM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=125 0383&fpart=&PHPSESSID=