PDA

View Full Version : cOnjelco, 2+2, Paradise, others

01-30-2002, 08:41 PM
Will someone please elaborate the reason why a person like Chris Alger has for over two years commanded the immediate attention of 2+2 and Conjelco for deleting legitimate posts, and for immediately rushing to the attack against resonable posts questioning Paradise Poker?

Would someone please elaborate on why Mason Malmuth has called upon Abdul, Ray Zee, Sklnasky and others to staunchly defend Paradise Poker in the forums on a regular basis?

COuld it be that 2+2, Conjelco, or people like Mr.Alger have a financial interest in Paradise Poker?

We will never know because Paradise will never say who they truly are, reveal any financial information about their company, or permit independent analysis of their software. The likes of Malmuth, who I suspect has no ethics or morals to speak of, will defend through smoke and mirrors any unethical business practices.

He would have a good elixir salesman in the Old West

I'm surprised he didn't cut a deal with Enron to pitch the stock in the Stock Market forum over the summer. Malmuth would do anything for a dishonest buck.

01-30-2002, 08:50 PM
Stop it. I'm getting a sideache.

01-30-2002, 09:01 PM

01-30-2002, 10:14 PM
"The likes of Malmuth, who I suspect has no ethics or morals to speak of, will defend through smoke and mirrors any unethical business practices."

Not only that, but I've been known to leave games after the live one went broke. Of course I learned to do this from Ray and David.

01-30-2002, 10:26 PM
i can't believe ya answered this post...gl

01-31-2002, 12:38 AM
you have one. It's calld the internet forum. Here con artists and unethical business owners spin a mysterious web of organized crime activity and pass it off as legitimate. Only here, and in Jim Jones church, will you find suckers prompted to send thousands of dollars to an unknown comapny that the Federal government suspects of international crime.

01-31-2002, 01:13 AM
Kind of a wild post. I dont think it really deserves or needs an answer...BUT I have known Mason for several years, and can honestly say that integrity is his true trademark. He wont even look at the players hole cards next to him in a live game if he flashes them!! (something I have done many times myself!)

Paradise may be doing something shady (who really knows), but attacking Mason certainly does not reflect on Paradise. I personally do fine on paradise but I would also like more information about their company if I request. They ARE being trusted with my money, so I would hope they do not mind sharing normal business information with people at their request.

In any case...try not to write false suspicions or accusations

01-31-2002, 01:52 AM
I agree. We got to stop sending this money to this place. Instead, send it directly to me. (But don't tell David or Ray.)

01-31-2002, 02:18 AM
By insulting Paradise, Mason, Ray, etc, you are insulting the DIRECT representatives of the Illumaniti, the Council on Trilaterial Relations, and the NSA...Didn't you know that...petty mortal?

We run Paradise...as a front to unite the world with a one world currency...Our Paradise currency will be the standard by which electronic money is based...and we're sticking a microchip in your hand to track it. By attacking us, you bring the wrath of the Illumaniti upon you.

Soon we will control all poker...see that fencing material outside Las Vegas...we're going to turn it into an internment camp and not let anyone in or out...be forewarned. It will be Paradise, or Purgatory for you.

If I were you, I'd wrap a tinfoil hat around your head to prevent our transmissions from lodging into your brain from your fillings. You have been notified...do not cross the Illumaniti again, petty little man.

Sincerely, the One World Order

01-31-2002, 08:56 AM
Yeah we will come to your house and give you a haircut off the cover of a 2+2 book. This is not an idle threat. Be afraid, be very very afraid.

01-31-2002, 01:13 PM
Hey, you are the militarist advocating violence. It wouldn't surprise me if you were arrested. Mason and Conjelco obviously support your violent views by not deleting your post. Of course that is not surprising, since they openly support organized crime.

01-31-2002, 03:34 PM
you must be right! I hope the FBI and CIA dont read my posts...I am sure they are on the way to arrest us all!! I sure hope the AARP doesnt find

out about all of this!!

01-31-2002, 08:27 PM
Publishing threats on the internet is a crime. Ask David Sklansky about working for Tony Spilotro. He's admitted it. Mason Malmuth would have us all believe that he never knew. How conveniant. The FBI has publicly tetified before congress that these sites are active in money laundering. Telling someone that "they better watch out" is a threat. Your insipid attempt at scarcasm only reveals how morally bankrupt you are. The government does monitor this site. Mason Malmuth regularly consults legal counsel regarding his liability and potential for prosecution relating to his relationship with internet gambling. The man is a want to be associate of La Cosa Nostra.

Just keep committing tax evasion if you win, just keep being a sucker if you lose.

01-31-2002, 08:38 PM
That's interesting. One heavy supporter of online gamling in this forum once claimed in a an unlicensed game that he was well acquainted with Vincent Spilotro (the son of the infamous deceased Chicago LCN member). It doesn't strike me as a coincidence.