PDA

View Full Version : me and the sucker

Ray Zee
01-10-2005, 02:33 PM
last nite we played 80 160 at the bay 101. well the sucker had his usual rush. but this time it lasted for hours. he had the game so shipwrecked most of the money was gone. boy is he lucky. but as usual i actually came out ahead against him and was the only one to do so. plus i got to rob his blinds. we were the only two winners. i also conned him into buying me the ice cream. there may be no stopping j.a. sucker.

nolanfan34
01-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Is the ice cream buying the part of this that qualifies it as an OOT post? I guess Sklansky is posting tournament questions in WPT, so what do I know. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sounds like good times Ray, I wonder if the rest of the table knew what they were in for when you guys sat down. I fear for them.

Zeno
01-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Kudos to J.A. Sucker.

Was it chocolate ice cream, with almonds? That's my favorite.

-Zeno

Phat Mack
01-10-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was it chocolate ice cream, with almonds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Frozen rice milk.

Boris
01-10-2005, 03:25 PM
ORGANIC frozen rice milk. That's what Ray eats.

andyfox
01-10-2005, 04:49 PM
You post it like it's something bad.

Reef
01-10-2005, 05:04 PM
empire 50 cent tables, ya- that's right.. you're a suckout LOLOL

kenberman
01-10-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does LOLOL mean?

Laugh out loud out loud? I think that's redundant redundant.

Reef
01-10-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does LOLOL mean?

Laugh out loud out loud? I think that's redundant redundant.

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me, it's possible to laugh out loud out loud when you're drunk

Boris
01-10-2005, 05:17 PM
My parents owned a natural foods wholesale business when I was a child. I was not allowed to drink cow milk but I could have all the rice milk I wanted.

I'm still bitter about that. Even though today I very rarely drink milk, of any kind.

jon_1van
01-10-2005, 05:25 PM
This is so sad its funny

ilya
01-10-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My parents owned a natural foods wholesale business when I was a child. I was not allowed to drink cow milk but I could have all the rice milk I wanted.

I'm still bitter about that. Even though today I very rarely drink milk, of any kind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you bitter? Your health today is most likely better because of it.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah for real, milk sucks man.
no joke.

The Yugoslavian
01-10-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah for real, milk sucks man.
no joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way man, cow puss is da bomb!

Boris
01-10-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm only slightly bitter.

Zeno
01-10-2005, 06:09 PM
I'll be at Lucky Chances on Wednesday, Mr. Zee. Please have a chocolate ice cream, with almonds, and a Dunhill cigar ready when I arrive.

-Zeno

J.A.Sucker
01-10-2005, 06:20 PM
For the record, you never robbed my blinds last night, though I did get yours. The ice cream was coffee, and a good choice, though I would tried to push him into getting a scoop of green tea and a scoop of coffee. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I did run over the entire table, but Ray got lucky enough to avoid the whirlwind. One hell of a heater, though. See you tonight out there.

Ray Zee
01-10-2005, 10:58 PM
ill be at lucky chances wed. all day
no cigars for you. and if you eat the food there you will get sick.

Zeno
01-11-2005, 05:40 PM
thanks for the advice

tells: black leather jacket, lime-green sunglasses, dunhill cigar, constant castic comments and manner.

i land at SF Inter at nine-o-five a.m. eta at LC is in time for you to buy me lunch

i may do some bird watching because a national wildlife refuge is nearby - then museums and art gallaries

no poker for me

-Zeno

PS. warning, this thread will be buried under successive layers of drivel in less than 30 minutes

Ulysses
01-11-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no poker for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Zeno, if you are at LC Wednesday evening, I will play five hands, triple through, then come enjoy a nice scotch with you. Poker is boring. If I am really on my A-game, perhaps I can skip playing altogether.

Zeno
01-11-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
....then come enjoy a nice scotch with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there El Diablo. You recomend - I'll buy.

-Zeno

01-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Was this the article you submitted to Mason for the internet magazine? Maybe had you shortened it up just a bit. i.e.,

"last nite we play 80 160 at bay 101. sucker sure have his rush. only this time it lasted long time. everybody go nuts. boy he lucky. i win too. i take his blinds. he buy me ice cream, me likey likey.

'till next time, zee"