PDA

View Full Version : EPT Copenhagen - who is coming?

Bluffstar
01-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I saw Dutch Boyd and his girlfriend was coming, but are they anybody else of the pros and/or other known names coming?

So curious!

rdavey
01-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Dumb question coming...is his g/f a poker player? Who is she?

Bluffstar
01-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Well judging from his homesite it is kind of fishy.

Girlfriend wins a FPP-tourney to the EPT in Copenhagen, in my opinion its very well, I guess it isn't exactly pros who are playing these, but still very, very good players. (I'm sure I couldn't win one of those, unless I badbeated everybody).

Later he writes that he himself, couldn't win one of those FPP (writing as he actually really wanted to), but for some reason I would like to know, he is banned from PokerStars. So he got to buy-in himself.

Now, I start to think! A good player that would, if he was allowed, play FPP-tourneys at PokerStars.
His girlfriend who isn't a famous player like him, wins one of those, which proves she is a good player...

OK, could it be Ducth Boyd playing in his girlfriends name?

Really this isn't meant to provoke anybody, if Dutch Boyd steps forward right here and tell me that his girlfriend is ok, and are going to rock at Copenhagen I wish the best of luck. But it just seems odd.

ANOTHER THING ARE GUS HANSEN COMING BACK HOME TO COPENHAGEN?

rdavey
01-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Well, I don't think it is at all impossible to think she could win an FPP tournament, even with mediocre skill/experience. I have, and I am by no means, even close to being an expert player. I can avoid embarassing myself, that's about it. So she may well have gotten in.

He's banned? Know why? What's his website?

Rah
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM
It would be kinda cool if he was the won who an entry, and then tries to get staked. This way, he'd get money whether he won or lost.