PDA

View Full Version : ISOP effect

Big Mac
01-10-2005, 01:36 PM
I know it has it's own forum but I want opinions on if you think it will be a success or not. So for the women that want to whine that I'm in the wrong forum I can mark the spot on my fat ass for ya.

In short the ISOP (Internet Series of Poker) is a series of NL 2K buyin tourneys. There are I believe 9 scheduled for the year and each one is at a different site. There will be sats leading up to the tourney.

Grannie Mae and Jek are running these tourneys. Next year they may add a ladies circuit where they play limit Hold'em, Omaha Hi/lo and Old Maid.

2+2 has also given them their own forum.

Will this succeed?

AngryCola
01-10-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So for the women that want to whine that I'm in the wrong forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Grow up. Thicken up that skin. Don't blame others for your inability to do things correctly.

Besides, nobody would chastise you for posting here. This is a gossip forum. Plus the ISOP forum is locked to new threads, as far as I know.

Big Mac
01-10-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So for the women that want to whine that I'm in the wrong forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Grow up. Thicken up that skin. Don't blame others for your inability to do things correctly.

Besides, nobody would chastise you for posting here. This is a gossip forum. Plus the ISOP forum is locked to new threads, as far as I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wanna step outside? I'll show you some thick skin right on my hairy fat ass. Blame others? Who do you blame for your sperm burping ass?

Tell me to grow up again and wearing a skirt will be the least of your worries. Stop petting your Ken doll and get a clue before I school your ass into next week.

AngryCola
01-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Moderator notified. I win.

[ QUOTE ]
You wanna step outside? I'll show you some thick skin right on my hairy fat ass. Blame others? Who do you blame for your sperm burping ass?

Tell me to grow up again and wearing a skirt will be the least of your worries. Stop petting your Ken doll and get a clue before I school your ass into next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Mac
01-10-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Moderator notified. I win.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very strong. That move gains respect from others I am quite sure. Don't worry no one pittys you or holds any contempt for you.

Feel good about yourself.

AngryCola
01-10-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry no one pittys you or holds any contempt for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not worried. I never was.

[ QUOTE ]
That move gains respect from others I am quite sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think your first reply to me (on this thread) will gain you any respect, we have very different opinions on such things.

Fin. EOMs.

Big Mac
01-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Angry,

You have my condolences. I had no idea you could be that far gone.

Look forget I ever said a harsh word and let me get you the help you need.