PDA

View Full Version : Nut flush draw, tons of action

randomfish
01-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Fold this anywhere? Table had a 1% PFR average at this point, and SSH says to call w/ Axs in MP, so I took a flier with the preflop limp.

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (11.50 SB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: (13.25 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button caps</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.

River: (33.25 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls.

Final Pot: 36.25 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
UTG has Jh Ks (two pair, queens and jacks).
CO has As 8s (two pair, aces and queens).
Button has Ad Ts (two pair, aces and queens).
Outcome: CO wins 18.12 BB. Button wins 18.12 BB. </font>

matt hooley
01-10-2005, 01:26 PM
with the pot laying 34 to 1, even if it can get raised behind you, I think this a absolute must call with your hand.

meep_42
01-10-2005, 01:27 PM
My first thought was to raise the turn.
My second was that i'm not folding this river for 1 bet.

Don't include results.

-d

shadow29
01-10-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My first thought was to raise the turn.
My second was that i'm not folding this river for 1 bet.

Don't include results.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

NoResults
01-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Fold preflop, you lost the hand.

In the future, please do not include results in hand history posts. Even though we are a virtuous bunch here, we cannot always resist the urge to check the results of the hand before providing our analysis. Knowledge of the result may bias our analysis to an overly aggressive line (if you won the hand) or an overly weak one (if you lost). Therefore, to get the best information, please refrain from including the results in the initial post.

If you are interested in comments on an entire hand that you played, post all of the action but leave the results out. If you are interested in a particular action that you took, include all the action up to that point (excluding the specific action you're interested in) and ask "What should I do here?"

Be sure to include any reads you have on your opponents in a hand post, as well as a general read on the table if you have one. Of course, feel free to include the results in a later post after you have received some responses on your play.

Thanks,
NoResults

randomfish
01-10-2005, 10:01 PM
My apologies on posting the results, won't do it again.

On the turn I figured the others would do the raising for me, and I wanted to keep the two coldcallers in the hand to give me odds to keep drawing. Didn't think my ace no kicker was any good after all that flop action and the pf raise.

On the river I figured it would just get capped again, hence the fold.

Thanks for the input everyone.