PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming PPM's

01-28-2002, 11:26 AM
Well, the PPM's start Thursday. Everyone has picked their days and their stack sizes. For those of you who had more than one day and lumped all there extra chips on one day, shame on you.

It looks like 2nd round will be three handed, one more player than my tastes. I did play one warm-up. Three handed, me, a live one and Phil Earle. Nice draw. The live one cleaned me out in about 15 hands. That being said I think I should win three round two's, I have five entries and $3000 in each.

I have tried to "top off" my database, 600+, this last week. I played a $10 one table to get a feel for how they play. You know, a scout the fish play. Thankfully, I was there just long enough to spell everyone's name right, I hope. I should play the .50-1 and the $1-2 just to round out my database, but I'm sure I would get a few derogatory comments about me playing those limits. Some, accurate.

I have been looking forward to this week's play for awhile. I have a little 3rd round draw mantra ready. "Please put the live one in front of me" "Please put the live one in front of me" If it works for Thursday, I'm putting it on a prayer flag and will hang it from my balcony. Hmmm....I could sacrifice a cat to the poker gods.

I'm sure that I will play all the roud two's, with the Mrs. taking any round three's down till four handed then the cry "Rico", like in Boiler Room, will be heard and I will be in for the short-handed play. You should know, I do not have the final say in this.

Good thing about these is you have to win every chip on the table. None of this I'll out-wait you and slip into 3rd stuff.

Hope everyone has a good time and good luck, well not against...............

MS Sunshine

01-28-2002, 06:40 PM
It's going to be a fun 5 days. I plan on winning 2 of them and auctioning the second one off. (hehe).