PDA

View Full Version : SaltCracka: Minnesota is the worst team in the playoffs eh?

Hack
01-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Hahahahahah.

AngryCola
01-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Post this yesterday. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Minnesota is still one of the worst teams in the playoffs.

Zoltri
01-10-2005, 10:42 AM
9.5 underdogs to Philly?
Funny, I would have thought the line would have been closer to 14.

Hack
01-10-2005, 10:46 AM
SaltCracka said Minnesota was the worst, before the loss of Seattle this weekend. Seattle was not as good as Minnesota, even though Seattle did squeak out a win earlier this year.

And Minnesota is better. They're better than St. Louis. They're the 3rd best team out of 4 in the NFC, behind Philly and Atlanta.

Here's what's going to happen.

Philly beats Minnesota, Atlanta beats St. Louis and Philly beats Atlanta to make it to the Bowl. The Colts beat New England next weekend and the Steelers beat the Jets. The Steelers beat the Colts and the Steelers go to the Bowl.

The Steelers win the Super Bowl, by 14.

Zoltri
01-10-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here's what's going to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the tip. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Hack=Square

Hack
01-10-2005, 10:53 AM
you know i'm right.

Zoltri
01-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Yes I do.
Zoltri=Square /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AngryCola
01-10-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you know i'm right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think St. Louis is better than Minnesota, so I don't think you're right.

Philly will not be in the bowl.

NOTE-
Btw, just because the Packers played really poorly doesn't make the Vikings any better.

You know I'm right.

Hack
01-10-2005, 11:11 AM
No, I don't think the Vikings are better than Green Bay. But I do think they're better than Seattle. The argument was who is the worst team in the playoffs, and up until two days ago, it was Seattle.

Philly isn't going to make the playoffs? I don't think Atlanta can beat them.

"Do you see why?" /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

AngryCola
01-10-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Philly isn't going to make the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Anyway, I have no faith in Philly. We'll see what happens. Maybe they will surprise me.

Hack
01-10-2005, 11:19 AM
ER, not what I meant.

Sorry, very tired.

I meant: Philly isn't going to make the BOWL?

I think they will. They are better than Atlanta, and they will be able to handle Minnesota quite easily.

Zoltri
01-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Odds to win NFC:
(Olympic)

Philadelphia Eagles -145
Atlanta Falcons +225
St Louis Rams +795
Minnesota Vikings +1015

Philly may very well win the NFC but I wouldnt lay -145 to win 2 games.

Hack
01-10-2005, 11:45 AM
I disagree.

Do you see why?

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 11:54 AM
One time I lost with pocket Aces to 34o, ergo, 34o is better than pocket aces.

Your logic is poor and I am still ignoring you.

nolanfan34
01-10-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A poker analogy?? Nice, I like it. Combined with the use of the word "ergo", this is a quality post.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A poker analogy?? Nice, I like it. Combined with the use of the word "ergo", this is a quality post.

[/ QUOTE ]
I threw ergo in just for you my friend.
Thanks for the props on the "quality post" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Toro
01-10-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for the paradox. How do you know what someone is posting if you are ignoring them???

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 12:27 PM
I know what he is saying, because part of the reason I am ignoring him is because of his idiotic arguments in regards to the NFL.

I wasn't even going to reply to him, but for some reason he decides to call me out with his [censored] title. Seriously, does he have any idea how childish that is? If Seattle and GB had won, do you know what I would have done? Nothing.

I guess when people make absurd predictions and get lucky with the outcome, they assume that translates into them knowing what they are talking about.

nolanfan34
01-10-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't even going to reply to him, but for some reason he decides to call me out with his [censored] title.

[/ QUOTE ]

The worst part is, he didn't even include the "tha" in your name. Just disrespectful. It's like when GoT calls you TSA (??@$!)

AngryCola
01-10-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess when people make absurd predictions and get lucky with the outcome, they assume that translates into them knowing what they are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/AngryCola/owned567.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't even going to reply to him, but for some reason he decides to call me out with his [censored] title.

[/ QUOTE ]

The worst part is, he didn't even include the "tha" in your name. Just disrespectful. It's like when GoT calls you TSA (??@$!)

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, but I have met GoT, he can call me TSA if he wants.

Hack
01-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah it's a lot easier to just be wrong all the time.

Then you can claim that you don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, wait...

Seattle is in the easiest division in the easier of the two conferences. They were terrible this year and they still got into the playoffs, because their neighbors suck so much ass.

Seattle only managed to go 3-3 in their super easy division.

Seattle was 1-3 against real teams(you know, teams that are in the REAL conference)- teams in the AFC. Minnesota was 3-1. Green Bay was 1-3 as well against AFC teams.

Minnesota did go on a bad run at the end but to say like you did that Minnesota was the worst team in the playoffs just made you sound stupid.

It was obvious to anyone who knows anything about football that Seattle was the worst team in the playoffs.