PDA

View Full Version : school days, school days...

tolbiny
01-10-2005, 03:40 AM
Alright, its 2:30 am, and i have to get some sleep as toorrow is my first day of class.
This is my third attempt at college (well four if you count the internet university i signed up for classes with but then withdrew mins before the deadline), and as a 25 year old second semester sophmore i am looking forward to several things.
1. Freshman girls.
2. Irratating the hell out of my younger sister (who is also a second semester sophmore at the same school).
3. Freshman girls.

Things i am not looking forward to

1. Commuting from off campus.
2. Not sleeping till 4 pm... well on days that i actually make it to class at least.
3. Having less time to hit on 50 year old dealers at local 10-20 games.

Michael Davis
01-10-2005, 04:00 AM
Do you know what a 25-year-old in freshman courses looks like to freshman girls? Perhaps if you were teaching the course it would be different...

-Michael

wacki
01-10-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know what a 25-year-old in freshman courses looks like to freshman girls? Perhaps if you were teaching the course it would be different...

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he will alright. Have fun tolbiny, and I wouldn't worry about the age thing. I've seen 28 year olds bag plenty of freshmen girls.

[censored]
01-10-2005, 04:24 AM
Have fun man and good luck. I went to school late as well and did fine. No one gives a [censored] if your 25 as long as you do not become the stereo typical older student who has to ask 1000 questions twice per lesson. You do not want to be that guy.

Gatts
01-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Pfft, you went to sleep?

I've only got two classes tomorrow, though.

tyfromm
01-10-2005, 07:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2. Irratating the hell out of my younger sister (who is also a second semester sophmore at the same school).

[/ QUOTE ]

With her, who needs the freshmen girls? Is she hot?

tolbiny
01-10-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm an old man-
and as it turns out i didn't sleep last night.
gonna be a long day as i have a 10-20 game after class to attend.

Michael Davis
01-10-2005, 09:02 AM
"gonna be a long day as i have a 10-20 game after class to attend."

At least you've got your priorities straight this time around...

-Michael