PDA

View Full Version : BobCards vs.Erick123 / WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!

01-26-2002, 11:11 PM
This looked more like 2 shills promoting a match-up on UB!!!!Scammers!!!Did yall get paid for that from UB?..I would tend to belive that UB is paying these guys to promote these matchups.There are so many posts here about Bob and his heads-up 50/100 madness....Shame on BobCards, and all others involved...self proclaming greatness..how dare you,Bobcards!!!Those who talk the most do the least!You talk the talk, but I doubt you walk the walk...suckaaaaaaaaa!

01-26-2002, 11:19 PM
I have no idea why people read bobcards posts. He might be a good, even great player, but all his posts are sophomoric bragging or insults. People, if you think you are going to learn from bobcards by reading this forum, think again. Mr. Cards has no interest in making anyone in here better.

01-26-2002, 11:23 PM
I second that motion..OVER RATED to say the least!!!

01-27-2002, 02:15 AM
It is virtually pointless reading this forum now.

Just boasts and egos.

I asked a serious question a few days ago.

I got one answer.

But there is about 20 posts about this match.

Poker isn't a spectator sport, have y'all got nothing better to do than feed Bobcards ego?

Keith

01-27-2002, 04:18 AM
they are all jealous that you are such a good player. What was your game again? However, don't be mad at them, they are just blind. You are my hero!!!! love you bye