PDA

View Full Version : The Surreal Life

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 01:25 AM
Anyone else like this show? The new season seems to have the makings to be a good one.

thirddan
01-10-2005, 02:00 AM
sadly, i watch this show because its one of the only channels we get in our apt...

mini me is one messed up dude...

[censored]
01-10-2005, 02:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sadly, i watch this show because its one of the only channels we get in our apt...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a reason I thought that dude was dead?

manpower
01-10-2005, 02:09 AM
Is anyone watching this right now? The crazy little bastard got real wasted and is doing all sorts of hilarious stuff. This show is awesome.

Edge34
01-10-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a reason I thought that dude was dead?

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe C, Kid Rock's little buddy, died a while back. MAybe that was it?

thirddan
01-10-2005, 02:11 AM
yeah, two different people /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"WOW!" is all I have to say about that guy.

[censored]
01-10-2005, 02:19 AM
But I'm flipping between VH1 and MTV. On MTV RW Philly is on. It amazes me that these pieces of [censored] sink lower and lower. Now the dumb black chick is complaining about how she has a fear of handicapped people! WTF. What a absolute dumb ass bitch.

Now she thinks she has accomplished some sort or miracle walking next to a toddler in a wheel chair for 3 hours.

Jesus, if this season does not end in mass suicide it will be a collosal disappoinment.

brassnuts
01-10-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

But I'm flipping between VH1 and MTV. On MTV RW Philly is on. It amazes me that these pieces of [censored] sink lower and lower. Now the dumb black chick is complaining about how she has a fear of handicapped people! WTF. What a absolute dumb ass bitch.

Now she thinks she has accomplished some sort or miracle walking next to a toddler in a wheel chair for 3 hours.

Jesus, if this season does not end in mass suicide it will be a collosal disappoinment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't watched Real World in a half decade. You're right. These people need to kill themselves... now.

[censored]
01-10-2005, 04:30 AM
Ok someone please just cut that nasty skanks Cyna's head off and the turn it upside down and take a dump in it.

Seriously I am glad her [censored] [censored] looks like a [censored] dick.

Popinjay
01-10-2005, 04:31 AM
Chyna was being a bitch by taking Verne's room. She's like, "who says it's his room?" GIVE ME A [censored] BREAK. The closet is freakin 2 feet tall, you idiot.

[censored]
01-10-2005, 04:37 AM
I love how Da Brat was upset because there were washed up celebrities in the house. What the [censored] does she think she is? She barely qualifies for the damn show and should be trying get her has-been mug in the camera as much as possible instead of pouting in her room.

[censored]
01-10-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone watching this right now? The crazy little bastard got real wasted and is doing all sorts of hilarious stuff. This show is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]. I just caught the replay that was some funny [censored].