PDA

View Full Version : BOB CARDS

01-24-2002, 07:07 PM
I've read quite a few posts on BobCards / a.k.a. RobertCards. In a nut shell, "The Best online Poker player on the internet", "Heads-up Nightmare"....

What other sharks are there out in the big blue sea. Is he the only one?Do tell???

01-24-2002, 09:24 PM
Bobcards is not the best shorthanded player at paradise. There is a guy that bobcards will not play because he cant beat him.

Im sure he will tell you who it is.

01-25-2002, 04:12 AM
PLAYBOY is alot better then bobcards and is that the person u referring to pokerman.

01-25-2002, 06:12 AM
i really have no idea who youre talking about. i'd do enjoy playing vs the vancouver crew but other than that everyone is fair game. playboys a small timer.

01-25-2002, 11:46 AM
I've had lots of bad cards so I know what they are, but what are bob cards?

are the kind of the same thing?

01-25-2002, 12:39 PM
I somewhat agree with Bob that most of you guys are idiots just because you continue to give him attention after he repeatedly calls you guys idiots and morons. Do you actually think he really cares? I doubt it. He is clearly feeding off the fact that most of the posters on this forum take such interest in him, and probably just laughs everytime he sees a new message about him.

The bottom line is Bob is a winning player, no matter how much you criticize his weight or playing ability. Is he the best? First of all, how do you determine this? Second of all, who cares? I remember when I first started playing poker, I thought "wow, these guys must be so awesome." But as you learn to play and move up in stakes, you come to realize that at every limit there are "good" and "bad" players, and that the only +EV generated is from the bad players. Therefore, if you are making money playing, you just try to stay out of the way of players like Bob, and focus on the players who you believe are the weaker players at the table.

01-25-2002, 02:34 PM
not really sure what the fun is in making posts like that! moron /images/smile.gif