PDA

View Full Version : Official "24" thread.

pudley4
01-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Rule Number One: If you're going to post spoilers, use the WHITE lettering!!!!

<font color="white"> like this </font>

Um, that's the only rule /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ulysses
01-09-2005, 08:50 PM
No Elisha Cuthbert. Weak.

Jake (The Snake)
01-09-2005, 08:53 PM
guess we'll find out how good the show is now that kiefer's the only one left

[censored]
01-09-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No Elisha Cuthbert. Weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

They fired her.

ClaytonN
01-09-2005, 08:57 PM
*yawn

Thythe
01-10-2005, 02:27 AM
I've never seen a single episode of this before tonight, but I found it to be fairly entertaining.

Nottom
01-10-2005, 02:35 AM
Personally I'm glad she's gone becasue I wanted her to die in each of the first 3 seasons.

Ulysses
01-10-2005, 02:52 AM
I was a big fan of the first season. The second and third I thought went downhill quite a bit. I was pleasantly surprised by tonight's episode. I also like the boom-boom, 4 hours of 24 in two days to get things started.

The Azaz family bothers me. Every time the mom speaks, I just think of her in House of Sand and Fog. And the dad has been in so many different things that I just keep picturing him as all these other dudes.

Anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic about this season.

ilya
01-10-2005, 03:05 AM
That show lost a good half of its appeal when they got rid of Sarah Clarke's character. Damn she was sexy.
It's still good though.

housenuts
01-10-2005, 07:49 AM
i liked it. i'm excited about this season. i also found audrey raines (i think that was her name, jack's new girl) to be a sexy broad.

Jake (The Snake)
01-10-2005, 07:53 AM
agreed, but chicks don't like to be called "broads" right?

ddollevoet
01-10-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Personally I'm glad she's gone becasue I wanted her to die in each of the first 3 seasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

So did my wife and I. We often found ourselves finding new and creative ways to knock her off.

AZK
01-10-2005, 06:18 PM
I don't watch much TV, but caught this after the football game last night, instantly hooked. Anything I should know from the previous seasons or is pretty easy to catch up? Thanks.

La Brujita
01-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Season 1 was some of the best tv I have ever seen. I liked 2 as well although both 2 and 3 are hit and miss.

There are so many plot twists and turns I had to smile when you asked if there was anything you missed.

I was thinking it would be easier to list what hasn't happened then what has.

Rent the first season, you won't be dissapointed.

AZK
01-10-2005, 09:15 PM
OK, but as far as character interaction and what not, anything I should know, i.e. I didn't know he was addicted to heroine last season and that's how he lost his job, but I figured out probably how it happened and confirmed with a friend who is a long time watcher, so this explains his beef with people at CTU, things like that, I'm just curious if I'm missing out on a lot. Thanks.

La Brujita
01-10-2005, 09:23 PM
There has been huge turnover from last season. All the people at CTU are new with the exception of Chloe. As compared to the last seasons this one is easier to jump into.

Basically, Jack and Chloe are the only returnees I believe from last year-which kind of sucks in my opinion.

DontRaisePlz
01-10-2005, 09:47 PM
About the cast:

<font color="white"> Tony Almeida will make a return around episode 7 or 8, probably Michelle too. Their screen time is undisclosed. </font>

housenuts
01-11-2005, 11:24 PM
i was so disappointed to see chloe back. i bet the producers didn't want her back either but they needed to have someone back that could be loyal to jack.

KingMarc
01-12-2005, 01:29 AM
I have also loved watching 24, and this season is just as good, if not better than previous seasons. It's the only tv show I can say I have ever been literally addicted to.

[censored]
01-12-2005, 01:33 AM
Seems good so far although the whole "jack's boss doesn't get what is going on and so he has to go behind their back and work outside the law" seems overdone to me at this point.

BottlesOf
01-12-2005, 02:28 AM
I love 24, but I'm so sick of it at the same time. I've watched every episode since the series premier, and I just think the concept has run its course. That being said, I will probably watch this entire season.

I LOVED the first season, enjoyed the second one a lot, began losing interest in season 3, and can't figure out why there's a season 4.

BottlesOf
01-12-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I also like the boom-boom

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks dude, I like you too.

PoBoy321
01-12-2005, 02:37 AM
Personally, I wish that cougar had eaten her in season 2.

Easily the worst plot twist EVER.

BottlesOf
01-12-2005, 02:41 AM
She was actually very favorably reviewed last season. A lot of people/critics liked her because she didn't fit in, lacked social skills and was just awkward. Apparently, the fact that everyone knows someone like this in their work place amused some people to the point where they wanted to see her on TV.

Personally, I laughed hysterically last season every time she got yelled at, which seemed to be often, precisely because she was so pointless to the show, and they just yelled at this homely girl.

However, I don't see the need for her this season.

Freakin
01-12-2005, 05:39 AM
Holy [censored]! This was my first time watching it. I'm hooked. I just put all three past seasons on my netflix.... I don't think i'm gonna log too many hands this month...

Freakin

nicky g
01-12-2005, 05:58 AM
Man... I'm gonna have to wait at least 3-6 months for this to come out over here on Sky (a UK cable/satellite channel) over here, and then wait for the entire season to run (about 6 months) before I can watch it on DVD, as I don't have cable. Although in one respect that's good, because I much prefer watching it in chunks of 5 or 6 than one episode at a time. My perfect night in is a curry, some beers and 5 new episodes of 24 in the DVD player.

For what it's worth, I saw season 2 first, was hooked, then season 1, which I though was much much better, then season 3, which I thought was better than season 2 but not as good as season 1.

If Kim's not going to be in it, they could at least have done us the favour of killing her off.

ricochet420
01-12-2005, 06:17 AM
got the first three seasons on dvd for christmas and we are just about done with the 1st season. Pretty dam good. We have two hours left. Boy that stupid guy who shot the power plant guy in season one? What a terrible actor. There's been some bad acting but all in all, I like. /images/graemlins/smile.gif