PDA

View Full Version : Message to Gonores

Ulysses
01-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey man,

My power is out so I haven't been able to watch any TV today and my Internet connection is down so I can't check online. I was just wondering if you knew what happened in the Vikings-Packers game.

Thanks,
El Diablo

sammysusar
01-09-2005, 08:33 PM
pack 45 - 3

_2000Flushes
01-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Packers lost in OT after a failed safety-fake. Really weird.

-2kF

nolanfan34
01-09-2005, 08:47 PM
That's just ice cold mean. I love it.

pudley4
01-09-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey man,

My power is out so I haven't been able to watch any TV today and my Internet connection is down so I can't check online. I was just wondering if you knew what happened in the Vikings-Packers game.

Thanks,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

Early frontrunner for Post of the Year /images/graemlins/grin.gif

wuwei
01-09-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey man,

Thanks,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a reason this man gets his own McDonald's commercial.

fsuplayer
01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
baahahahahhahahhahah

ps sorry gonores /images/graemlins/grin.gif

partygirluk
01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
I don't get it. If you internet connection is down how come you are posting this ??????? Someone please explain to me.

wuwei
01-09-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. If you internet connection is down how come you are posting this ??????? Someone please explain to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it seems strange, but the combination of Brett Farve self-destructing with his team while the Vikings win a playoff game on the road when the temperature was below freezing in Lambeau field caused some rather peculiar internet outages today. Like sun flares and shi<font color="red"></font>t. These are crazy times we live in.

ArchAngel71857
01-09-2005, 10:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it seems strange, but the combination of Brett Farve self-destructing with his team while the Vikings win a playoff game on the road when the temperature was below freezing in Lambeau field caused some rather peculiar internet outages today. Like sun flares and shi<font color="red"></font>t. These are crazy times we live in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blame the tsunami.

-AA

Nick B.
01-09-2005, 10:38 PM
I want to know if he isn't online because he is frustrated, or because his computer doesn't physically work anymore.

craig r
01-09-2005, 11:28 PM
From what I understand, Gonores really wanted Green Bay to win. This was a very clever (and funny) way for El Diablo to basically rub it in his face that they lost. He is needling Gonores.

craig

The Dude
01-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Come on, craig. Peole who need this kind of post explained to them deserve to stay in the dark.

craig r
01-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Well, I thought about that and decided to fill him in. Football (american) is not as big in the UK as it is here. And needling somebody in Britain is probably different than in the states. For example, I am from Texas. If I told you I had a good time last night, you wouldn't think that I meant, "I am grateful I didn't get lynched for being Jewish." Just the little cultural differences.

craig

Nottom
01-10-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

K, I'm an OOT newbie. Whats the deal with The Masked One and a McDonald's comercial?

I tried a search but came up empty.

The Dude
01-10-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I thought about that and decided to fill him in. Football (american) is not as big in the UK as it is here. And needling somebody in Britain is probably different than in the states.

[/ QUOTE ]
"Dude, I'm sorry" will do just fine.

wuwei
01-10-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

K, I'm an OOT newbie. Whats the deal with The Masked One and a McDonald's comercial?

I tried a search but came up empty.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a peculiar commerical involving the masked one trying to eat a burger. It proves most troublesome for him, as the burger is so large and the mask is so tight... so the mask comes off revealing the man's face. It's quite thrilling.

Ulysses
01-10-2005, 12:45 AM
Weak.

craig r
01-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Alright, I will never try to help somebody on these forums again. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Also, sorry The Dude, if it appeared i was giving you an attitude of any kind. I was just being a smart ass.

craig

The Dude
01-10-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was just being a smart ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dumb ass is more like it. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

partygirluk
01-10-2005, 07:00 AM
Some of you guys need to work on your sarcasm detection skills.

gonores
01-10-2005, 12:00 PM
I woke up in a better-than-expected mood today, given the circumstances. I come down to check the little message board that could, 2+2, to see what I could see. "What's this?" I ask myself. "It appears El Diablo has taken the time to write me a message. Perhaps he wants to hand out some good-natured ribbing in regards to the outcome of yesterday's football game." I approached the message with emotional caution, knowing that a carefully crafted El Diablo message could make me laugh hysterically or cry uncontrollably, given to probable subject matter of this yet-to-be-revealed message.

Alas, much to my chagrin, the one they used to call Ulysses left a message that did not make me laugh or cry. No. In place of an emotionally-charged response, El Diablo ilicited feelings that can only be described as mild disappointment and irritation. Mr. Diablo chose to not even take the time to craft an original message for me, instead opting to use the basic premise of a previous ribbing he had given me months ago during another low moment for the team for which I root, the Green Bay Packers. That's right...the well-known and well-respected El Diablo stooped to the lowest form of trolling known to internet message boards when he used rerun flaming. How sad.

Although I doubt you are a fan of the team, El Diablo, I must ask about how deep into the playoffs the 49ers made it this year? I know you've spent time in Houston...perhaps you are a Texans fan (or perhaps a Titans fan). It appears that any team with which you were/are geographically associated (at least in your adulthood) failed to earn a winning record this year. Perhaps this is why your apparent football fan-dom is limited to antagonizing the fans of teams who have experienced recent shortcomings.

From now on, whenever I'm feeling glum about the Packers, I'll just think to myself, "Hey, it could be worse. I could be El Diablo."

Cheers,

Doug

WC64
01-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Ha Ha that response was just great lol

nolanfan34
01-10-2005, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From now on, whenever I'm feeling glum about the Packers, I'll just think to myself, "Hey, it could be worse. I could be El Diablo."

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug comebacks g00t.

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug comebacks g00t.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree, awesome comeback. Looks like El D has to step up to the plate. He needs to get in a flame war so he can get close to 10k. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sfer
01-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Where's Daryn to post, "Oh snap! What do you say to that Diablo?"

ThaSaltCracka
01-10-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]his mouth is full, because El D's D is in it.......

kyro
01-10-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

slow

sfer
01-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Oh snap, Daryn...

fsuplayer
01-10-2005, 01:07 PM
well played, sir.

nolanfan34
01-10-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If he's truly a respectable 2+2er, he's passed out on the beach in Nassau somewhere.

Ulysses
01-10-2005, 03:09 PM
&lt;yawn&gt;

You put up a good front and that was a cute message that fooled some of these clowns. I can hear the pain, though.

gonores
01-10-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can hear the pain, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what, Diablo? You're right. My team lost, and that hurts. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Low days like yesterday just make the highs even higher.

I was going to crack wise about I almost feel sorry for you, as you will never be able to feel the pain I, along with the rest of the true football fans, feel from week to week and year to year. Clearly, you don't have the inate masculinity follow the sport with the proper zeal to extract the pain. But I decided to hold back on the wisecrack, as you may have experienced something close at a time in your life. Do you remember the time that Daddy took your Barbie dolls away? Watching the Packers lose is sorta like that, except that the people who feel bad when the Packers lose all have penises.

bugstud
01-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Much better

craig r
01-10-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly, you don't have the inate masculinity follow the sport with the proper zeal to extract the pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, when I think masculinity I think football. Guys rolling around on the ground, touching each others assses, and slamming into each other REAL HARD. MMMMMMMMMMMM....i feel the masculinity.

craig

daryn
01-10-2005, 10:35 PM
pack sucks!

The Dude
01-10-2005, 10:49 PM
craig, you've lost your posting privileges in this thread. Better luck next time.