PDA

View Full Version : ..patsies -2..$$$$

scalf
01-09-2005, 06:40 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif talk me outta this one...new england at home ..less than a field goal...

sure colts looked gr8 today, but..???

can they beat n.e. in foxboro..

landslide play..

jmho

gl

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

craig r
01-09-2005, 06:41 PM
where did you get 2?

craig

scalf
01-09-2005, 07:31 PM
pinny still -2 -110

gl

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

kdog
01-09-2005, 10:34 PM
The last two times these teams have played Indy has turned the ball over a bunch of times which is uncharachteristic for them. If they protect the ball they are going to score frequently and force the Pats into a shootout. I don't think NE can win that type of game against Indy with their injuries in the secondary. Manning's had a great year. It's time for him to take the next step.

I hope I'm wrong on this.

Kevin
01-09-2005, 10:44 PM
World Sports Exchange at -2

Outcome Spread Total Money Line
INDIANAPOLIS +2.0 -110 OVER 51.5 -110 Closed
NEW ENGLAND -2.0 -110 UNDER 51.5 -110

ttleistdci
01-09-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The last two times these teams have played Indy has turned the ball over a bunch of times which is uncharachteristic for them. If they protect the ball they are going to score frequently and force the Pats into a shootout. I don't think NE can win that type of game against Indy with their injuries in the secondary. Manning's had a great year. It's time for him to take the next step.

I hope I'm wrong on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're wrong too! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
This should be a really good game. The game they played earlier this year was really close. Line was Pats -4 and they won by 3.
The big difference between the Patriots and most of the other teams that Indy has run up the score on is defense. Even without Ty Law and Tyrone Poole, the Pats still have, at least in my opinion, one of the top defenses around. As far as football goes, NE's coaches are masters of improv. You see LBs catching passes and blocking on goal line runs, WRs playing CB, and Vinatieri throwing passes. They can get it done when you least expect it.
Everyone is making a big deal about Law being injured like it's something new. He went down on Oct 31 and, besides that rough loss to Pitt, they only lost 1 game the rest of the way (the Miami game of course).

Should be an exciting game.
I think I'll stay away from this one and just enjoy watching it.

Blackjack
01-09-2005, 11:35 PM
NOBODY beats the pats at home - omg.

Go PATS. I'm very biased but we served the Colts earlier in the year and we'll do it again.

Blackjack

ttleistdci
01-09-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NOBODY beats the pats at home - omg.

Go PATS. I'm very biased but we served the Colts earlier in the year and we'll do it again.

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick stat from ESPN...we have beat the Colts 8 straight times in Foxboro.
There's a big difference between Peyton Manning playing in a 70 degree dome on lightning fast turf where his recievers can shine and Peyton Manning playing outside, away from home, in 20 degree weather.
I like our chances here.

Blackjack
01-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Hell Yea Titleist... We'll stomp those horsies hardcore.

Blackjack

Blackjack
01-10-2005, 07:10 PM
And I know one thing... It's freagin cold as hell right now.. No way they'll survive.

Blackjack

eggzz
01-10-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And I know one thing... It's freagin cold as hell right now.. No way they'll survive.

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell that to Minnesota

goose44
01-11-2005, 03:44 AM
Actually the Pats are -1 -115 at Pinnacle. And they're -120 on the ML at SIA. I don't see NE losing this game but it will be close.

Indiana
01-12-2005, 10:56 AM
They can and they will.

Indiana

BeantownCaller
01-13-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They can and they will.

Indiana

[/ QUOTE ]

They could but they won't.

Beantown