PDA

View Full Version : The REAL way to win at PP !!!

01-22-2002, 08:56 PM
From reading the posts and my limited play at PP it seems obvious that the real way to win is to NEVER CASH OUT any funds until you are ready to start a very bad run of cards!!

01-22-2002, 09:10 PM
n/m

01-22-2002, 10:00 PM
cashout means money won. money won means 2 things: A) a better play than opponents one or B) a fair run of good cards/winning hands

while A after a cashout remains in a player' arsenal, B invariably MUST change and if you don't adjust the strategy (for example, playing tighter) losses are guaranteed

No one thinks about the PRE-cashout hands (winning hands), all is focused about the POST-cashout hands. If I won hitting 6 times over 10 attempts my flush and my pocket aces held up 9 times over 10 hands I have to suffer waiting the NO-HITTING flush draw hands in a higher percentage and the hands where my aces will be SURELY cracked.

Marco

01-23-2002, 03:22 AM
Very well said Marco. People never consider this. I imagine there are MANY players who cashout after a good run and then thinks that they can go on and win for ever. When the cards are getting bad they get frustrated (which means playing more hands) and they'll lose. I'm of course refering to the B category.

A sucker is borned every minute and they will NEVER admit playing a bad hand, ever! Hell, no, blame it on the site or collusion or whatever.

JustMe