PDA

View Full Version : Who is Zeejustin?

teddyFBI
01-09-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm sure this question is to this forum what "How do I open both Party AND Empire accounts" in the internet gambling forum, but would somebody mind enlightening me?

All I know at this point is that he's 19, and a pretty decent rounder.

daryn
01-09-2005, 03:46 PM
he is just a man. he eats and shi[/b]ts. he breathes air. he plays poker.

Slacker13
01-09-2005, 03:52 PM
For having FBI in your handle you suck at undercover work. His name has been mentioned a hundred times here.

dtbog
01-09-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For having FBI in your handle you suck at undercover work. His name has been mentioned a hundred times here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget "mentioned" -- he's a pretty frequent poster. Look in the STT forum, at least.

-DB

Slacker13
01-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Hell, if you click on his profile his name is displayed.

rdavey
01-10-2005, 01:53 PM
College student at Maryland. A year or so ago, someone did a story on him about the online poker craze and how he's played up to 9 tables at once or something like that.

DVC Calif
01-10-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
College student at Maryland. A year or so ago, someone did a story on him about the online poker craze and how he's played up to 9 tables at once or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker That Needs No Poker Face (http://www.onlineshark.com/pokerarticles.html) :Scroll about halfway down the page for the article.

Zee can usually be found on the $215 SnG's and Party's $1k Steps.

teddyFBI
01-12-2005, 07:42 PM
OK, well thanks for the replies. Extra thanks for the semi-serious ones.

I already gathered that he was a guy who liked to play poker...it's just that his name popped up so frequently, I wondered just what his deal was...I mean, he's only 19, right...is he just some poker wunderkind? The only substantive info I garnered from that article was that he made about $90,000 in a year online, which these days isn't all that rare so I thought maybe there was more to this story, like maybe he was some extra special player with Rain-Man like abilities.

Boris
01-12-2005, 08:01 PM
And he still finds time to sleep?