PDA

View Full Version : no eldiablo yet

Ray Zee
01-09-2005, 11:34 AM
been playing at bay 101 and lucky chances this week and el diablo is still ducking me. i have been told by good sources like the sucker and crooked hat tommy that he is hiding from me. is he scared or what? btw the 1000 buyin no limit is good and so is the 80 160 at the bay. plenty of money and action. but way too much rain down here in california.

andyfox
01-09-2005, 01:21 PM
"too much rain down here in california."

Right now it's raining in my den and in my living room. We're thinking of builidng an ark.

Sponger15SB
01-09-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Right now it's raining in my den and in my living room. We're thinking of builidng an ark.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in the master bedroom of my house and I have a door to the outside....that doesn't open because its all warped from water leakage. My room has a fan under the carpet blowing 24/7 yet this is still a puddle under my desk.

Rental Company says they can't fix anything until it stop raining, so that is like what next friday? maybe?

Broken Glass Can
01-09-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We're thinking of builidng an ark.

[/ QUOTE ]

andy, take your religious fanaticism elsewhere. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Josh W
01-09-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you take two of every species, can I be the other pokerplayer?

Be safe!!

J

tripdad
01-09-2005, 04:29 PM
if he shows up and pulls the "matador" showdown on you, bitch slap him for all of us .

cheers!

andyfox
01-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Rain is supposed to stop on Wednesday.

This is the worst I've seen in many, many years.

andyfox
01-09-2005, 06:10 PM
"If you take two of every species, can I be the other pokerplayer?"

My heart's with Tommy, but if he can't make it, you're in.

DanS
01-09-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in the master bedroom of my house and I have a door to the outside....that doesn't open because its all warped from water leakage. My room has a fan under the carpet blowing 24/7 yet this is still a puddle under my desk.

Rental Company says they can't fix anything until it stop raining, so that is like what next friday? maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's living like a king compared to some of the shoddy places in I.V. I can remember vividly how crappy some of the places my friends lived in were when I visited.

Dan

Sponger15SB
01-09-2005, 06:20 PM
oh yeah, it gets worse.

showers that don't drain, broken toilets, broken stoves, water leakage in 2 places, power surges so bad my room looks like it is lit up by a strobe light, broken screens on both window in my room, power in only 1/2 the house, ugly neighbors, etc.

brassnuts
01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We're not talking Ron Wolfe and Associates, are we?

Sponger15SB
01-09-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

We're not talking Ron Wolfe and Associates, are we?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol yep!

how did you know?

the only good thing about RLWA is the hot ass receptionist with huge tits.

Josh W
01-09-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"If you take two of every species, can I be the other pokerplayer?"

My heart's with Tommy, but if he can't make it, you're in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and Tommy...what's the problem? Geez yer selfish /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brassnuts
01-09-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

the only good thing about RLWA is the hot ass receptionist with huge tits.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA, she still working there? Hell yeah, them titties is bangin'!

GrannyMae
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM
crooked hat tommy

now THAT's a poker nickname.

have you looked down ray? i hear he is a dwarf, so you may just be overlooking him.

http://emoticons4u.informationalot.com/cartoon/1224.gif

Ulysses
01-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Bay 101 is too far for me. I live in the city, not in the boonies like Sucker. I will plan to head to LC on Wednesday night after dinner. You might be too old to stay up that late, I'm not sure. That youngster GiftOfGab will probably be there before me and he can show you all the tricks I've taught him and one or two he might have figured out by himself.

Rick Nebiolo
01-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Hope all works out at your place!

Wanted to go out and play my usual Sunday poker. Every time it looked like it was letting up the www.weather.com (http://www.weather.com) site had another monstrous dark rain cell headed my way. I'm staying in today.

Anyway, I'm screwing around on the computer and suddenly I hear a deluge behind me on the inside of the window. This happened about six months ago and it turned out it was the leaves clogging the gutters (I thought renting meant you don't have to worry about those sort of things /images/graemlins/grin.gif).

I run to the entry closet and grab a box where I stored my old foul weather gear. I grab a simple oilskin top and hustle outside, grab a ladder from the porch shed, and set it up at the end of the porch where I have access to the roof, more or less. I'm scooping out leaves from the gutter and now the maintenance man Jose comes around the corner to help. He has better access from the rooftop and directly unclogs the drain. The lake subsides and water stops pouring into my apartment.

He says: "This is the worse I've ever seen". He points across the street. A string of cars (including my own) have water rising over the wheels. I say bye, roll up my pajama bottoms, and wade outside. The bottom of my car’s chassis just clears the water. I carefully enter, it starts (bingo!) and I drive it down the street to my carport located on higher ground and all is well.

Walking in the rain in the slicker turned out to be fun. I pulled out the rest of the sailing stuff from my former life. Besides the slicker top used in my gutter and car adventure I have a one piece jumpsuit, an offshore racing set bought in on the cheapo after a fire sale (there actually was a fire /images/graemlins/smile.gif), a high-tech sort of life jacket, and two pairs of boots - one high-tech and the other clunky.

I think I’m going with the clunky boots, along with the two-piece offshore ensemble. Of course the storage had been less than "humidity and temperature correct" so it will probably leak and I'll get a litle wet. Hopefully that’s the worse that can happen /images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Have a dry day /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick

PS Do you think I should take the life jacket?

Zeno
01-09-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will plan to head to LC on Wednesday night after dinner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be late.

-Zeno

ilya
01-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Man, you love crappy weather!

I'm with you though.