PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a free upgrade on a flight?

partygirluk
01-09-2005, 09:24 AM
I never can :'( Help me please.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-09-2005, 10:05 AM
bitch politley.

scotnt73
01-09-2005, 10:43 AM
my wife and i actually have a little routine where we act like we are newlyweds at the counter and talk about it where the attendant can def hear and understand us. it got us upgraded to first class once and only once but it still always makes us laugh to try. its become part of our preflight ritual.

(this one wont save you any money)i know for a fact that if my work has payed for a flight and i need to reschedule and it winds up costing more i get upgraded about 70% of the time. so i do my best to find a reason to change the return flight time after im there to a more expensive one. obviously you cant do this very often or your job will get suspicious. the flight needs to cost atleast half of a first class ticket.

rickthekeg
01-09-2005, 01:10 PM
If your flight is full, and someone missed a previous flight to the same location, the airline will offer you an upgrade on a later flight if you give your ticket to the guy that missed his flight.

PoBoy321
01-09-2005, 01:15 PM
I was watching Penn and Teller once, and they said that they had a gag that used to work whenever they wanted to get a free upgrade. When you're getting on the plane and the person asks for your ID, have a little piece of red fuzz stuck to your picture on your drivers license. Then give it to the person and while they're looking at it, stick a foam clown nose on. Then when they look up at you, they see your clown nose on and the piece of fuzz on the picture and get a laugh out of it. I've actually never used this because honestly, I've slept through every flight I've ever taken so I really don't care about getting upgraded, but I don't know, give it a shot.