PDA

View Full Version : My Daily Poker Log

Prepubescent no more
01-09-2005, 09:07 AM
Hi,

I have been lurking here for a while. I've played the play money games at Party to the point where I am GOOD!

I got my mom to set me up with a cash account (in her name, but I will be doing the playing). I need to make this work, because I can't afford to lose the money. My mom's on welfare and it is just the two of us. I can make some money tax-free to help us out.

Well, my (my mom's) neteller account cleared my EFT and last night I deposited into Party $500. I have a $100 bonus to clear. Today I start my odyssey at the 50 cent games with the goal of making a $50 profit while I clear my bonus. Wish me luck.

Oh, I am 13 years old (born 12/9/91) and I go to school during the week, so I can only play a few hours a day (and I won't play if I don't feel I am playing well).

I know some of you will say don't play with money you can't afford to lose, but I really really feel that I am good enough to win. I hope to update my diary every day.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif
Shasta

Lazymeatball
01-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Preteen student dreams of being a pediatrician (http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2000/09/09-15-00tdc/09-15-00dnews-3.asp)

Whay are you wasting your time with this crap?

Edit: I take it all back, I have no idea what you are up to, and I tend to meddle in other peoples business too much on here. Proceed.

Prepubescent no more
01-09-2005, 09:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Preteen student dreams of being a pediatrician (http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2000/09/09-15-00tdc/09-15-00dnews-3.asp)

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think I want you guys to see my real picture (or where I live)? I've lurked long enough to know better. She does bear a basic resemblence to me tho (which is what I wanted).

I am smart in math especially, and I want to make my mom and me financially secure by the time I graduate.

Shasta

dr. klopek
01-09-2005, 09:23 AM
You were born in the 90s.

Prepubescent no more
01-09-2005, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You were born in the 90's.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct, but I fail to understand your point?

mike l.
01-09-2005, 10:49 AM
you dont talk like a 13 year old. say something dumb to convince us. also dont be hanging on this forum, there are a bunch of lewd crusty creepy pervs on here. go to small stakes or beginner's forum or something.

Prepubescent no more
01-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Am I supposed to pretend I am dumb to satisfy you?

I work hard, I study hard, I have my family to take care of. I don't have time for worthless pursuits. That I can make money from poker anonymously at my age is a great thing.

I read Small Stakes and MicroLimits all the time, but this log is not really going to be about posting specific hands. from my experience in play money games, the opponents are so bad that I can afford to make mistakes as I learn, but I am a GOOD player already.

Shasta

mike l.
01-09-2005, 11:02 AM
"I am a GOOD player already."

super im sure youll do great then. careful of those swings online they stink.

Tron
01-09-2005, 01:00 PM
So.... Nobody else noticed that this is the same person that posed as "Kelly" on the QLC thread?

MHarris
01-09-2005, 01:04 PM
That you read QLC and paid enough attention to be able to make that observation frightens me. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tron
01-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Come on, it was in the "most pathetic message board on the internet" thread, and she came on pretending to be this girl, and, most importantly, her location was "having my first period." How could I not remember that?

heavybody
01-09-2005, 01:53 PM
your mother is on welfare ,and she gave you 500.00 to play poker with....I don't believe you.

Asnbabe
01-09-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but I am a GOOD player already.

[/ QUOTE ]

doesn't that tell you she's 13.

IndieMatty
01-09-2005, 02:08 PM
I did. I didn't want to ruin the joke though.

eggzz
01-09-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Edit: I take it all back, I have no idea what you are up to, and I tend to meddle in other peoples business too much on here. Proceed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I really want to know how you knew her photo was a fake, and how you were able to link it to an article from a few years ago!!?

eggzz
01-09-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I really want to know how you knew her photo was a fake, and how you were able to link it to an article from a few years ago!!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind, I figured it out. Duh

TimM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the URL of the picture.

Prepubescent no more
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not very good at computers, eh?

Just right click on my picture and click properties, and it should be easy to figure out.

Prepubescent no more
01-09-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your mother is on welfare ,and she gave you 500.00 to play poker with....I don't believe you.

[/ QUOTE ]

She knows that I am GOOD at poker and will repay her double in a month or so.

Are you suggesting people on welfare are unable to save even a few hundred dollars? We didn't choose to be on welfare, life circumstances made it necessary. Please don't be so quick to judge.

Prepubescent no more
01-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Update:

Today I have played 123 hands so far according to the bonus screen, and I am up $47. I should have done this sooner, I am just too GOOD for these fish. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shasta

Shillx
01-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Lansing? Cinnamond Wind?

MHarris
01-09-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Come on, it was in the "most pathetic message board on the internet" thread, and she came on pretending to be this girl, and, most importantly, her location was "having my first period." How could I not remember that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to say, I'd remember it if I saw it too. Funny, that was GoT's location for awhile too.....coincidence?

Prepubescent no more
01-09-2005, 06:40 PM
OMG!

How can I be rivered on every hand?

This goes beyond mere probability, something is wrong. I can't stop losing. Nothing seems to work. I lost all my gains and am now down $24 for the day. Is a 71 big bet drop in 113 hands even possible? I can't believe it.

Thank God for the bonus I am clearing, I'm going to need it.

I hope things will turn around.

Shasta

sfer
01-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey baby, wanna stroke my beard?

Yeah, yeah. Damn we're smooth.

http://home.teleport.com/~rasputin/ImageFiles/BeavisButthead.jpg

cnfuzzd
01-09-2005, 07:10 PM
are you single?

your picture, while not you, is still hot.

If you arent as hot as your picture, could you cut out that picture and put it on a mask or something, preferably with a hole in the mouth area.

Whats the age of consent in your area, or, perhaps more appropriately, how efficient is your local law enforcment at investigating and prosecuting charges os sexual deviance?

With appropriate answers to all of these questions, i can ensure you will be able to pay your mom back double in like two days.

peace

john nickle

Prepubescent no more
01-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Slow recovery today. Up $13 for the day, so I am only down $11 in total. The good news is now I have played 372 of the 500 hands I need for my bonus, so I shouold have no problem making a profit. I really want to be ahead with my poker play though, I can't rely only on bonuses.

Tomorrow I go for the solid win, I am on my way.

Shasta

MarkL444
01-10-2005, 08:28 PM
you act like youre the first 13 year old girl to support her family playing .50/1 on party after school. sheeesh. oh and play money games are real money games are the exact same thing.

drewjustdrew
01-10-2005, 09:35 PM
wouldn't babysitting be more profitable? And it is tax-free too.

JoeC
01-10-2005, 10:04 PM
We're really getting off track here but... does this Jessica Meeker BS bother anyone else?

Sorry but 1060 on the SATs is just not that good. I scored a 1260 at age 12, and I definitely don't consider myself to be exceptionally smart. If high school "didn't challenge her" it's probably due more to a low quality of schooling than anything else.

Kids like these go to college, I think, more out of social ineptitude in their present schools (and, of course, pushy parents) than because of any mammoth intellect.

Instead of slugging out 6 more years of school and probably going to HYP or something, this girl is one of the dumbest kids in her class at Penn State. I feel bad for this kid when she realizes a diploma is a diploma whether you get it at age 15 or 25.

Alright, I'll get off the soapbox now.

BottlesOf
01-10-2005, 10:20 PM
First, I don't believe you're 13.

Second, You are way too results oriented. There is no way this is going to end well for you.

MarkL444
01-10-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First, I don't believe you're 13.

Second, You are way too results oriented. There is no way this is going to end well for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno, i remember when i was 13, playing cards for a living. i was one results oriented mofo, and look how good i turned out /images/graemlins/grin.gif