PDA

View Full Version : Are you accountable?

01-21-2002, 07:44 PM
If you want to be succesffull at anything, you must accept responsabillity for your results. The mantra of the losing player in a brick and mortar cardroom is the all too familliar " I have no luck ". Online this has been replaced by " paradise is rigged ". Bright people can play far bellow their potential when subjected to the emotional roller coaster of poker if they lose their perspective. There are no guarantees in the short term. Playing poker seriously can be a very lonely adventure.When things go poorly, it can be extremely frustrating.

The one constant in poker is adversity, it is both your enemy and your ally, expect it. The beauty of poker is that in the long run everyone gets what they deserve.

If you are looking for an easy way to make money, don't even think about playing poker.

To those players who strive to be the best they can be in spite of adversity, who understand that they alone are accountable, I salut you.

01-21-2002, 07:49 PM
what i said was a opinion that many people share and if you want to read morea bout the webmasters opinion and the one i agree with then go to the site.