PDA

View Full Version : ChrisVWH

01-21-2002, 12:45 PM
Chris VWH (VeryWorriedHustler) definitely works for Paradise. He's been defending them since way back when. They prey on suckers like 3 card monte and Faro dealers of the old west, but the intelligent gamblers no longer play at paradise. Some ignorant players will listen to him and that idiot bobcard and paradise will continue to make a fortune. Eventually, other ethical online operations like partypoker, planet, and ultimatebet will benefit from their crookedness, because many suckers will wise up. In the meantime, intelligent gamblers read this forum and will continue to avoid paradise poker. My idea of poker is a game of integrity, where you win fair and square. I have lost respect for all of you advertising for paradise. Come on Mason you know the deal. As for you lurkers.... If you have been sucked in by paradise, cash out quick before they decide to take you down.

01-21-2002, 03:31 PM
I have been playing at Paradise for 15 months and have made a modest, steady profit playing the lower limits ($5-10 and below). I have no reason to believe that these games are fixed and that an observant, skillful player will be able to profit in the long run. There are, still, many weak players at these levels making the games LONG TERM profitable. There will still be short term losses but the skilled, patient player will undoubtedly perservere.

I think that if Paradise Poker wanted to "take me down", they would have done so by now according to the conspiracists.

01-21-2002, 05:48 PM
No, he's one of the most intelligent and respected posters on these forums and you're at the opposite end. That's why you need to remain anonymous: you've worn out your name by posting stuff that people only laugh at on the rare occasions when it's read.

Not that anyone's asking who you are. Don't bother humliating yourself further, no one's interested in another netnut, unable to post without anonymous flames, conclusory, defamatory assertions, the difficulty in identifying thoughts, distraction and weirdness throughout, the obsessive desire to be identified with "intelligent gamblers" simply by by repeating the phrase. What could be more pathetic than someone insulting a truly intelligent gambler in order to convince others that he's the same, while admitting he can't hack it at a site where at least a fourth of the regulars (and probably a lot more) manage to stay ahead?

01-21-2002, 08:14 PM
I don't know who you are talking about. Chris VWH might be honest(though his last name isn't VWH, and he's no programmer or network engineer), but you aren't.

You are an unethical legal counsel that has no respect for Colorado law, nor US law. You are delusional in thinking that every anti-Paradise post comes from me. You are hateful to Israel, and flat out support militant Islamic terrorists. You believe the USA is a terrorist nation. You are a danger to the American way of life, and truly belong behind bars. I guess that I'm not surprised that the authorities haven't moved against you yet. It is just yet. With your rdical viewpoints and total disregard for the law, you have earned the surveillance that you are no doubt getting.

01-21-2002, 11:06 PM
Wow...What a Beautiful Mind!!! Please, take the pills.

01-21-2002, 11:32 PM
I know Chris in real life and i can confirm that it's true, ITS ALL TRUE.

TightAsAFistChris as we call him is not only paid by paradise to frustrate the other 1/2 grinders with his rocklike tightness, but he also uses the money he wins to fund his other online gambling habit, bridge.

It may make you feel slightly happier to hear that he is in fact incredibly bad at bridge and is a consistant loser. Consequently he is a penniless pauper who would chase a $1 coin across a main road.

Email him to arrange a game, $1/point perhaps...