PDA

View Full Version : BOBCARDS!!!!!!!!!

01-21-2002, 01:47 AM
Heard uve made 500.000$ in two years??? Would u mind answering some questions? How many hours have u played (roughly) Mostly 20-40? how old r u? And last BUT not least: Do u play real life poker & how do u do there?? (I've made a small fortune on PP too, but I admit that my account got more than it's fair share of cards)

01-21-2002, 02:26 AM
I reread this hand for inspiration at least once a day.

Flop is A72.

Set over set over two pair over AK. wow.

River is 3 full houses. Trip aces with the king kicker finishes fourth.

Game #121,807,046 - $20.00/$40.00 Hold'em - 2001/10/25-16:06:02 (CST)

Table "Maldives" (real money) -- Seat 8 is the button

Seat 2: scorpion4 ($2438.00 in chips) (bb)

Seat 3: dudeman ($994.00 in chips)

Seat 4: PokieOkie ($1075.50 in chips)

Seat 5: Ren25 ($1328.50 in chips)

Seat 6: Scott Brooks ($1973.00 in chips)

Seat 7: bobcards ($811.00 in chips)

Seat 8: beldog ($728.00 in chips) (button)

Seat 10: unluckyfish ($677.00 in chips) (sb)

unluckyfish : Post Small Blind ($10.00)

scorpion4 : Post Big Blind ($20.00)

dudeman : Raise

PokieOkie : Call

Ren25 : Fold

Scott Brooks : Call

bobcards : Call

beldog : Call (button)

unluckyfish : Call (sb)

scorpion4 : Call (bb)

*** FLOP *** : [ 7c As 2d ]

unluckyfish : Check (sb)

scorpion4 : Check (bb)

dudeman : Bet

PokieOkie : Raise

Scott Brooks : Fold

beldog : Raise (button)

unluckyfish : Fold (sb)

scorpion4 : Fold (bb)

dudeman : Call

*** TURN *** : [ 7c As 2d ] [ Ac ]

dudeman : Check

PokieOkie : Bet

bobcards : Raise

beldog : Raise (button)

*** RIVER *** : [ 7c As 2d Ac ] [ 5h ]

dudeman : Check

PokieOkie : Bet

bobcards : Raise

PokieOkie : Call

*** SUMMARY ***

Pot: $1557.00 | Rake: $3.00

Board: [ 7c As 2d Ac 5h ]

scorpion4 lost $40.00 (folded)

dudeman lost $360.00 [ Kd Ah ] (three of a kind)

PokieOkie lost $360.00 [ 2h 2c ] (full house)

Ren25 didn't bet (folded)

Scott Brooks lost $40.00 (folded)

bobcards bet $360.00, collected $1557.00, net +$1197.00 [ 7d Ad ] (full house)

beldog lost $360.00 [ 7s 7h ] (full house)

unluckyfish lost $40.00 (folded)

01-21-2002, 02:39 AM
When you start playing poker (usually in home games), you often hear the phrase "stacking the deck"...

Welcome to Paradise and we would like you to meet our #1 shill. Give him a flop with one out in the deck - he can always claim that everybody was bluffing. Oh, and make sure two people flop sets and another with top pair/top kicker. Make sure the one outer hits on the turn so everybody gets screwed as much as possible and another guy thinks he still has some outs.

I can't believe the guy with 55 folded...

And these suckers think they just have to beat the rake....

01-21-2002, 02:41 AM
That's bobcards, fall into a pile of shit, come out with a new brown Italian suit.

MS Sunshine

01-21-2002, 03:16 AM
Couldn't you put your rant about PP in any one of the dozens of threads this week about the evil Paradise shuffling threads.

Do you have to put this crapola in EVERY thread. We know about your holy crusade to tell everyone on the planet of the evil of Paradise, but try to keep it down to 90% of the threads here. OK?

MS Sunshine

01-21-2002, 03:48 AM
I had always heard BoBCards was/is part of a big Collusion team. They would use ICQ to send there pockets to other members. Apparently Bob can't type by touch as its been reported that he occasionally types his pockets into the Paradis chat instead of the ICQ application. Nice of paradise to automatically bring its application to the foreground when its your turn.

Someone once posted a hand history(which you could pull from Paradise yourself) showing BobCards engaged in the nefarious activity.

I never looked it up because I'm a long way from playing at that level anyways. (The level I play only idiots would collude - and it probably would not help them that much)

If Bob is colluding and assumeing he is a Positive expection player at that own level in his own right. That would explain the Half mill earn.

Wydon

ps 2 years ago 20/40 players were softer as well (so Ive heard)

01-21-2002, 05:29 AM
Oh yes, one hand proves that paradise is rigged.

01-21-2002, 05:32 AM
Post your real name and address so Bobcards can sue you for libel, coward.

01-21-2002, 01:39 PM
It's about time someone posted a hand.

From my meagre observation, it's this type of play I prey on at the .5/1.00 limits.

What the heck is #2 UTG doing staying in the game with a preflop raise from UTG, with 22? Unless the UTG player is extremely bad, they must have something. And you have low pair guaranteed, 89% of the time! Gotta love those odds.

The button 77 call is not as bad as 22 call. But even with at the button, you have 4 people already in the game with a raise. Not a bad call, but if you catch something, you gotta watch out as the others have some cards to make something.

Bob Cards call with A7s is a good call. Could be a preflop raise with JJ, QQ, KK. And up against AA, and AK, AQ, AJ he's got a chance for a flush. And, he's got decent position.

After pre-flop, a good raise by UTG#2, but it should be capped by the button. Since the raising is not comming from pre-flop raiser, then the pre-flop raiser is not likely to be holding pocket aces -- if they are straight forward. Good player ya gotta watch for that slow play.

Turn, this is where things fall apart for me. There is a pair of aces on the Board. Let me repeat, there is a pair of aces on the Board. Pre-Flop raiser, will likely be holding trips. 22, 77 time to GET OUT.

Bob Cards holding a boat, pre-flop raiser holding trips with good kicker. Pre-Flop raiser not knowing what Bob has, NEEDS to bet! Bob Cards likely to raise. This is where you need to know opponents. A good call will be for the UTG raiser to get out. Not as bad would be to check and call to show.

So, all this BAD play MUST be PP "fixing" the game! LOL LOL. You can't "fix" this bad play.

I know there's other stuff going on, but this is a clear example of bad play being mistaken for something else. Bob Cards CAN make a ton of money, if he comes up against this regularly.

01-21-2002, 01:58 PM
you gotta remember too...it's a good hand...with a good pot...

and any pot that PokieOkie is in gets twice as big as it would have been otherwise.

RB

01-21-2002, 04:21 PM
Yes let bobcards bring a legal action so I can send the irs to the court house, my guess is that he didnt pay the $200,000 in taxes he must owe.

01-21-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey CO Red is that your real name? I didn't see you post your address either. The last weapons fired by weak minded hypocrits are insults.

Sue me for Libel? What did I say that was incorrect or untruthful? A lot of people believe BobCards colludes. Some have even stated it on this site. There is nothing untruthful in those comments. I remember seeing a post which sited a hand history in which BobCards typed out his pockets accidently into PP chat. Again there is nothing untruthful about that as I actually remember reading that post.

Wydon Jahblome

01-21-2002, 10:27 PM
You are the coward. Bobcards won't dare enter a US Court unless he is dragged there in chains for breaking the law with internet gaming.

01-22-2002, 03:18 PM
Oh, a lot of people believe Bobcards colludes:

Who are the people who believe this?

Who is he colluding with?

He accidently typed his pocket cards into the chat window. OK, maybe he intended to send them to his partner in collusion. Then again, maybe he was just taking notes for his own use. I have noticed that Paradise's software grabs the focus when it's your turn to act. Anything you are typing in another application will end up in the chat input. If you hit "enter" it gets sent.

I think throwing around unsubstantiated character asassination on a public forum is very irresponsible. One thing I've noticed in this forum is that the losers will attribute their losses to anything but their lack of ability, or even just plain short term bad luck. The site is rigged. The winners are colluding. Yes, either of these things is possible, but damn it, come up with some real evidence before you make the accusation. "I'm a great poker player and I lost, so the site must be rigged, or the other players must be colluding" just doesn't cut it.

01-23-2002, 02:03 AM
Who are the people that think BobCards colludes? You have me on that. I'm neither Bob's fan nor his prosecutor and as such had no reason to keep track of the names of those who posted they believed he cheats. If you really want to know go through the archives and read every post since May of 2001. thats when I started reading at this site. I guess thats something I will need to do if Bob sues me for libel. I don't think the OneOuts comments in this specific thread about Bobcard being a shill for paradise constitutes lots. It might however with with Skeptics and Code Blues comments about Bob being afraid to go to court. I might even get a little help with MS Sunshines comments about Bob falling into a pile of shit and coming out wearing an Italian shirt.

You accuse me of character assination yet it appears his character was assinated a long time ago.

The original poster wanted to know the circumstances behind Bobs rumored 1/2 million earn over the last 2 years. All I did was let him know some folks don't think hes not on the up and up. That combined with his good Poker skills might explain the phenominal earn. In any event Bob is probably loving the situation and attention. If hes not already, hes quickly becoming the most reckognized name of Internet Poker.

Wydon Jahblome

01-23-2002, 03:57 AM
I'm not a lawyer, but recently a case involving posts, which were untrue, on the internet were treated as free speech.

It's a great coumtry we live in, huh?

MS Sunshine

01-23-2002, 10:28 AM
= Hey CO Red is that your real name? =

lol!

Is Why don't Ya blow me your real name?

01-23-2002, 01:32 PM
What doesn't cut it is for the business to fail to publish who owns it. They don't permit an independent analysis of the software. They won't publish their financials. They are like Jim Jones. Send money, and if you don't then you are a loser.

Get real. The place is run by international criminals.

01-23-2002, 01:33 PM
If you don't like America then move to Costa Rica.

01-25-2002, 06:54 AM
I forwarded a copy of the hand to an investment banker pal - this was his reply:

"Mike

I am helping Cyril UmbakkaBakkaEbiri to release $765 million from the Dahomey National Bank. No-one knows about this money. The account has been dormant since his father was executed in the Biafran Civil War. It is money for nothing.

I need a partner who has (oddly enough) a spare $1197 to convert into Beninese coragullas (ten to the $) to pay off his faithful old negro butler who owns the paperwork.

As a gambler Bobcards will be aware that the value of his investment may go up or down. If your gut feeling is that he is a mug I can guarantee you 20% of his $1197 if you can get him to send it to me.

When he asks about his investment just say that "it went pearshaped, Bobcards, it all came on top and my man (i.e me) is doing a twenty stretch in French East Africa and the butler has had it away on his toes with the $1197." That will put us all in the clear.

Thanks

Ronnie"

But I thought maybe the investment smells a bit fishy so I'm not going to pass it on.