PDA

View Full Version : Bankroll Management - Reading Info

SALESMANABC
01-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey everyone,

I have recently found this forum. I have found the advice given by the participants of the forum extremely informative and interesting and helpful to my poker game.

After reading through the recent posts about Daliman's current siutation, I realized that if I am to play the SNG properly in terms of playing strategy and bankroll management, I need to clear a few things up and find a few more things out.

I was wondering what you all recommend for somnone just starting out? What would your recommend that I need to learn about bankroll management and style of play in SNG tourneys besides for actually playing in them?

How many SNGs should I play so that I get an accurate perception of my relative success and failure in them?

What key statistics are important to know when playing in the SNGs and what should I keep track of?

I feel that I am a relatively tight player early in the SNGs until about level 4 where I start to become more aggressive and pick my spots and opponents where I can steal some blinds? I try not to put too many chips in the middle on speculative hands early in the tournaments.

Any information would be greatly appreciated or anything eles or concepts that I might be missing.

Thanks for your time and good luck with your own games,

SALESMANABC

stupidsucker
01-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Your questions will be answered here. (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=844952&page=&view=&sb=5&o =&fpart=1&vc=1)