PDA

View Full Version : If u give a fu....ck this is me.

The once and future king
01-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Ok so 99.99999% of you dont ok 100% dont but I just got in drunk and had a look at my mates website where he posted some photos of our my New Year, so I thought I'd share one of em with you so you can put a name to a face.

Im the fat jowly guy on the right. Fat jowly guy about to start radical post xmas diet(on the right) = me (thank fu...cK u cant see my teeth.) (http://www.gwenver.co.uk/pages/IMGP1034.htm)

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-08-2005, 08:44 PM
you dont look fat or jowly. wait, WTF is jowly?

The once and future king
01-08-2005, 08:45 PM
jowly = fat cheeks. Maybe there some more letters in there but you catch my drift right?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-08-2005, 08:46 PM
i thought u meant jolly. I supose you look a tad joxqwly.

PoBoy321
01-08-2005, 08:46 PM
I think "jowly" means "starting to develop a double chin." That's where I'm at right now. I took off playing rugby last semester and got fat, so now between that and all the holiday eating, I'm gonna have to work my ass off in the spring to get back into shape. Either way, he shouldn't worry about gaining weight. Poker players are supposed to be fatties.

EDIT: Oh, I should just say, you don't look fat or jowly. Unless you used to be a stick and are now normal sized. Either way, don't worry about losing weight until they need to knock down a wall and get a forklift to get you out of your house.