PDA

View Full Version : Ive been shown the light

01-19-2002, 01:35 AM
I'm sorry angry young man and the many others -you must be right.I have a feeling there is something wierd happening at paradise so I am now agreeing -PARADISE IS CHEATING US.For the record I also have a feeling that the canadian gov was behind the kennedy assination -so they are.I also have a funny feeling that Magic Johnson killed Nicole Simpson-so goddammit HE DID!I really have no proof but Ive talked to many other people who agree with me on these issues so I can conclude it must be true.I am truly sorry for doubting you and the others.

01-19-2002, 01:39 AM
You have no proof of who Paradise is. People who send thousands of dollars to some unknown company suspected by the FBI of criminal activity either loves to lose money, or are involved in organized crime themselves. Sorry that you feel the Canadian government is so evil. Maybe you should move to Costa Rica like the other mobbed up bookies that got blacklisted by the Nevada Gaming Commission. They might give you a job, if they haven't already.

01-19-2002, 01:48 AM
You should look into some anti-psychotic medication. Your attempts at sarcastic self deprecation would indicate that you have underlying inferiority feelings and no self worth. The hallucinations would stop if you get the right medication.

01-19-2002, 02:07 PM
I knew it about Kennedy!!! That bastard Diefenbaker had it in for him the whole time.

01-20-2002, 01:26 AM
The rich in this country (US) have always had their little sin dens. It was Havana in the '40s and '50s. Jamaica to a degree and dozens of other places. With the internet, this "opportunity" just expands to us common people. It has to be kept out of sight, as it always has. So the servers are in Central America. What else is new?

Where is Planet located? Didn't I read they are on a Native American reservation in Canada?

I've been playing on-line long enough that I feel the games are not manipulated. I lost at first but now I'm starting to win most sessions. When I lose fast, I can usually recognize that I've become a little tilted. Its very easy to do and takes discipline to control.

01-20-2002, 11:57 AM
Something I have noticed is that the online games usually run much faster that a live game. Also, with the game accessible 24/7, it is easy to play a lot of hands in hurry. If you're playing a negative EV game, it will grind you down fast. If you're playing a few hours a week in a cardroom, it is easy to fool yourself. If you're playing a few hours a day online, and playing a little loose, you can lose your bankroll in a hurry.