PDA

View Full Version : Clearing a Database In Pokertracker

passion
01-08-2005, 08:24 PM
I am cleaning house and want to start with a new database in pokertracker. Does anyone know how to do this. It seems like it should be relatively simply, but I am clearly missing something. Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Vern
01-09-2005, 02:05 AM
DL the blank hh database (http://www.pokertracker.com/hhdb.mdb) from the PokerTracker web site. Rename your old one and install the new one. This removes all the saved hand histories. If you want a new player database as well/instead, just click the Maintain your Poker Tracker database names icon, it looks like two blue cylinders. Click the ADD button, type in a name and under the drop down in Database file, select Create a New, Empty database. After you make the database, you can go back in and set it as the default database that opens when you start PT.

Vern

Cerril
01-09-2005, 02:23 AM
All I did was to create a new database and set it as default (both under 'maintain database names' in the 'file' menu). As you said, simple.

Vern
01-09-2005, 02:27 AM
That does not reset the HH database though. PT is a dual database system and both are limited in size and the efficiency of the program depends on the size and order of each database.

Vern