PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

TSC'sLilBrother
01-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Wow, so we are so proud over here at the TSC house, my brother has reached a milestone. SO my goal is to reach the same. My brother said just post about beer, girls and sports, so here it goes.

My favorite beer is A&W Root Beer, because I am not old enough to drink you silly gooses.

I don't have any favorite girls because their all yucky anh have cooties. My brother says they have a pussy too, but I have no clue what that is. Is it like sushi? If so i won't like it, sushi is yucky too.

My favorite sports team is the Boys and Girls Club 10 year old boys basketball team. We are really good, but no one can dunk yet. My brother says one of the guys on my team plays like Vince Carter, but I am not sure who he is. Is he the POS that plays for Toronto?

So whats your guys favorite stuff?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Ive got a totally sweet bike w/ back brakes and its splater painted and its awsome!!

CCx
01-09-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My brother says they have a pussy too, but I have no clue what that is. Is it like sushi?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure tastes like it

Duke
01-09-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My brother says they have a pussy too, but I have no clue what that is. Is it like sushi?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure tastes like it

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of sushi? I stick to everything but salmon and the octopus/squid.

~D

[censored]
01-09-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[

What kind of sushi? I stick to everything but salmon and the octopus/squid.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont like salmon?

Duke
01-09-2005, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You dont like salmon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. The "part of its life in fresh water" thing scares me. I don't particularly like the texture.

I never really got a sense of its true taste, so I'm not sure if it tastes anything like pussy.

~D

[censored]
01-09-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You dont like salmon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. The "part of its life in fresh water" thing scares me. I don't particularly like the texture.

I never really got a sense of its true taste, so I'm not sure if it tastes anything like pussy.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

In a word No.

I never really thought about the part of its life in fresh water aspect.

I guess amphibian's are out as well?