PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Aniston is officially back on the market

Peca277
01-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Aniston, Pitt separating after 4 years of marriage (http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/07/aniston.pitt/index.html) Poor bastard found out about Jen and I... guess he felt like less of a man. Any way [censored] can bring her into the Ms. OOT contest in honor of this blessed day? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Figure somebody would yell at me for not posting any pics... so here you go! (http://www.allstarz.org/aniston/pictures1.htm)

Tim&Joe
01-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Tim: /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Joe: /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tron
01-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Damn, why isn't she in the Ms. OOT contest in the first place? Wow, she is hot... WOW! I think I'm probably a little young for her, though. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TimM
01-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Now if only someone could get Brad Pitt to switch teams they could probably get every straight guy in the country to send them a dollar.

MelchyBeau
01-08-2005, 12:15 AM
every gay guy as well.

Melch

Ulysses
01-08-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now if only someone could get Brad Pitt to switch teams they could probably get every straight guy in the country to send them a dollar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

Peca277
01-08-2005, 12:23 AM
I think he was implying that all the girls will be going for Brad Pitt now so he wants Brad to be gay. Either that or he's longing for a gay encounter with Brad himself?!? /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

TimM
01-08-2005, 12:23 AM
You don't watch Seinfeld?

mike l.
01-08-2005, 12:25 AM
am i the only one who doesnt find her particularly attractive?

TSC_Pwns
01-08-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Shes hot but not uber hot.

Peca277
01-08-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are in fact gay.

TimM
01-08-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think he was implying that all the girls will be going for Brad Pitt now so he wants Brad to be gay. Either that or he's longing for a gay encounter with Brad himself?!? /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing so direct. It would just be fun to see the reaction from every woman who ever fantasized about him.

sfer
01-08-2005, 12:48 AM
My life is totally different now.

lapoker17
01-08-2005, 01:40 AM
No, you're not. I concur.

PokerGoblin
01-08-2005, 01:54 AM
Jesus Christ any time an attractive celebrity becomes available all the primates go [censored] hog wild over this completely useless piece of information. Can't you retards find anything more inspiring to focus your attention on and NOT make yourselves look like complete neanderthals.

Get a life

PG

[censored]
01-08-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus Christ any time an attractive celebrity becomes available all the primates go [censored] hog wild over this completely useless piece of information. Can't you retards find anything more inspiring to focus your attention on and NOT make yourselves look like complete neanderthals.

Get a life

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get this riled up over this thread I don't think you will find Ootia to your liking.

ThaSaltCracka
01-08-2005, 02:01 AM
Brad Pitt is a [censored]

PokerGoblin
01-08-2005, 02:21 AM
Actually I do find this forum quite amusing, however I rarely am inclined to post here.

I just find it pathetic that a bunch of retards with nothing better to do can ogle the fact that Jennifer Aniston's marriage is potentially ending. Why is this a good thing? Because she is hot? Yea I'd [censored] her [censored] brains out given the chance but that is about as likely as me hitting the bad beat jackpot on party poker multitabling on 4 tables playing every [censored] hand I am dealt.

Find something more realistic to get a hard-on over, not the break-up of someone's marriage... someone you will never, ever, ever, ever, get a chance to [censored] (and I mean either of them).

PG

MarkL444
01-08-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

brad pitt is da bomb

ThaSaltCracka
01-08-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

brad pitt is da bomb

[/ QUOTE ]I like him as an actor.

MarkL444
01-08-2005, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

brad pitt is da bomb

[/ QUOTE ]

you know him any other way?

[censored]
01-08-2005, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually I do find this forum quite amusing, however I rarely am inclined to post here.

I just find it pathetic that a bunch of retards with nothing better to do can ogle the fact that Jennifer Aniston's marriage is potentially ending. Why is this a good thing? Because she is hot? Yea I'd [censored] her [censored] brains out given the chance but that is about as likely as me hitting the bad beat jackpot on party poker multitabling on 4 tables playing every [censored] hand I am dealt.

Find something more realistic to get a hard-on over, not the break-up of someone's marriage... someone you will never, ever, ever, ever, get a chance to [censored] (and I mean either of them).

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

Right because we all really thought we had a chance thanks for clearing that up Spengali.

What's more pathetic than "this bunch of retards" (we prefer Ootards if you must) is you complaining about a post with an title that makes clear its subject matter, reading through the replies and then posting your "find something better to do" rant.

I guess what I am trying to say is [censored] off.

ThaSaltCracka
01-08-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

brad pitt is da bomb

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]it will be revealed soon.

fnord_too
01-08-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

brad pitt is da bomb

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]it will be revealed soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post faster, I want to go to bed!

ThaSaltCracka
01-08-2005, 02:36 AM
haha dude I am tryung

PokerGoblin
01-08-2005, 02:39 AM
Spengali? You'll need to explain that one sorry.

As far as the other [censored] goes you're right. It's not my place to berate what people post in this, the place for people to post whatever the [censored] they want.

Have fun Ootards.

PG

ThaSaltCracka
01-08-2005, 02:40 AM
don't ever berate my people!

[censored]
01-08-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Spengali? You'll need to explain that one sorry.

Have fun Ootards.

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

As in the fortune teller, in reference to your revelation that we will not be hooking with Jennifer Aniston.