PDA

View Full Version : The Temp Receptionist

B00T
01-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Come back to work from 2 days off being sick. Walk towards my desk and see the perfect looking chick. Not too hot where she'll disappear or be expecting some guy makin millions. She is like the perfect 10 of attainable chicks.

Being she is a temp is she fair game in the office? (Note: Temps in our company have known to become perm full-time workers) Does she lose points because she is just a receptionist? Discuss...

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Somebody else already picked her up in the time it took you to make this poll. Grow a pair and go get it.

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
Somebody else already picked her up in the time it took you to make this poll. Grow a pair and go get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
And it isn't close.

lucas9000
i say go for it, but maybe wait to see if she'll be kept on. if she's kept on, things get a bit dicey and other factors will need to be considered.

<cue seinfeld scene where george claims ignorance with regard to banging the cleaning lady on his desk>

Shajen
01-07-2005, 02:35 PM
If she stays temp, then it's kosher. If she gets hired...well, speaking from personal experience, it can get fugly real fast...bitter people are such a pain to be around.

B00T
01-07-2005, 02:36 PM
I have the first desk after the receptionist area. She is in the waiting room all by herself. I have the ability to see who she is talking to and when to examine the other douchebags who may be infringing on my potential turf.

Its not a matter of growing a pair to land her. I talked to her already for awhile today and have an inside lead on the field.

I am just deciding on if this is an area to dabble in. The dabble area looks verrrrry nice from my view.

Bluffoon
01-07-2005, 02:39 PM
If you swing a dead cat just about anywhere you can hit four or five attractive women. I'm with shajen. When I dump a woman, I don't want to have to look at her every day.

Demana
01-07-2005, 02:44 PM
As long as everything is explained in the beginning (she will not want to have a potential pitfall at work either), then you can date her safely. Anyways, there is no gaurantee that after the first date ya'll will be getting married.

B00T
01-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Chick has no job as of now, she was told she'll be here for a week. Our company is trying to hire a new recptionist but may be sticking with her for the long haul.

Basically I have a week to lock up a longer term plan. If she becomes perm, that dampers a lot of things. If things lead somewhere and then go to the crapper, I have enough pull where I could just get her canned. Afterall she is just a receptionist. She was talking about wanting to do other things and came here after being laid off so her chances of staying are not that good.

She could be gone tomorrow for all I know. What is a professional enough, and not desperate attempt to piece together a plan with potentially 3hrs-5 days left?

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-07-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If things lead somewhere and then go to the crapper, I have enough pull where I could just get her canned. Afterall she is just a receptionist.

[/ QUOTE ]
= sexual harassment

Be careful with this strategy.

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Basically I have a week to lock up a longer term plan. If she becomes perm, that dampers a lot of things.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or if she's really cool chick, she might just be looking for the same thing you are and this could mean long-term, great office sex.

CCx
01-07-2005, 03:05 PM
i agree with not crapping where you eat

however, if a bunch of you are going to the bar after work today, it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring some roofies with you

best of luck

B00T
01-14-2005, 03:30 PM
UPDATE:

She had stopped working Thursday and we hired a full-timer. So we went out Thursday night and after a half hour at the bar we left and I ransacked her cabinet. There is hope afterall that every dream situation doesnt come crashing down.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Well done.

ThaSaltCracka
01-14-2005, 03:33 PM
well played B00T.

Shajen
01-14-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE:

She had stopped working Thursday and we hired a full-timer. So we went out Thursday night and after a half hour at the bar we left and I ransacked her cabinet. There is hope afterall that every dream situation doesnt come crashing down.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir.

sfer
01-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Picture damnit.

Yeti
01-14-2005, 03:39 PM
You mean you boned her? I'm not familiar with such lingo.

B00T
01-14-2005, 03:47 PM
I'll post a picture later tonight. I have to get one because I have a friend who lives in Missouri (I am in NY) and we have a deal that if you get laid by someone new the other person MUST see a picture of her. I'll post it over the weekend sometime.

Ah crap, I forgot my ex reads these boards when she used to try and detect a gambling problem of mine, hopefully she wont see this thread.

LALDAAS
01-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Im in the dont crap where you eat catagory! Although this is diffrent then my scenerio.

I banged my boss... Alot of fun for a while.... But it tends to get ugly.

If you ever find your self nailing you boss and deciede it needs to come to an end, Just dont call it off while your both in bed after a 2 goer and your junk is still wet.

LALDAAS
01-14-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE:

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess I should have scrolled all the way through before posting.
Sweet to bad you didnt get her on the conference room table like I did now that was fun.