PDA

View Full Version : Who bets this river?

tipperdog
01-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Party 5/10. Two players limp (EP=very tight, MP=Very Loose) to hero who holds A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif. Hero limps. A tight but not terribly aggressive player raises from the cutoff. The limpers call (including hero).

The flop comes A /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, giving hero top and bottom pair. Tight limper checks, loose limper bets. Hero raises, cutoff calls 2 bets cold, and MP limper calls.

Turn is K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. MP limper checks, Hero bets, all call (very glad I wasn't raised here as AK was a possibility for CO).

River is Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif, busting the flush draw but putting a third broadway card on board. Limper checks, Hero....??

chief444
01-07-2005, 01:24 PM
I think if CO hasn't raised by now it's still unlikely that you will be raised on the river. I bet.

ReMMy
01-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Easy bet.

ReMMy

PokeHer
01-07-2005, 02:24 PM
VERY clear bet

SamIAm
01-07-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
VERY clear bet

[/ QUOTE ]
Crystal.
-Sam

k_squared
01-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Fire Away!

-K_squared

Grease
01-07-2005, 03:12 PM
This guy.

DemonDeac Holding Rockets
01-07-2005, 03:16 PM
load up and fire

tipperdog
01-07-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party 5/10. Two players limp (EP=very tight, MP=Very Loose) to hero who holds A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif. Hero limps. A tight but not terribly aggressive player raises from the cutoff. The limpers call (including hero).

The flop comes A /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, giving hero top and bottom pair. Tight limper checks, loose limper bets. Hero raises, cutoff calls 2 bets cold, and MP limper calls.

Turn is K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. MP limper checks, Hero bets, all call (very glad I wasn't raised here as AK was a possibility for CO).

River is Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif, busting the flush draw but putting a third broadway card on board. Limper checks, Hero....??

[/ QUOTE ]

Hero gets a sudden 'bout of the fraidy cats and checks, convincing himself that the AKQ board was too likely too have connected with a PF raiser.

The PF raiser checks behind, showing AJ. The EP limper was on a club draw. Had hero bet the river, he would have almost certainly collected an additional 1BB. Hero kicks self for weak thinking.

Hero posts hand he knew he played poorly on 2+2 and immediately draws 5 correct responses pointing out the error of his ways. Hero kicks self again.