PDA

View Full Version : Arrgghhh - Party Poker Millions can't get over the hump (low content)

SuitedSixes
01-07-2005, 07:35 AM
I wish I was playing SNGs tonight, my ROI would be huge. I have been trying to qualify for the PP Millions Semi-Finals in the quarterfinals (one table: 1st gets entry, 2nd and 3rd get to try again). I have paid one entry fee, and finished 2rd or 3rd 6 times in a row!!

SuitedSixes
01-07-2005, 10:43 AM
9 in a row. This is getting sad. These things are REALLY easy, I would say easier than 5+1s.

runnerunner
01-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I agree, I have played in several and have finished 2nd or 3rd all but twice. There is usually one other tough player that you have to beat heads up to get the win. Keep trying!!!

AleoMagus
01-07-2005, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't know if they are all easy, because I've only played one which I received as a freeroll bonus. The one that I played was ridiculously easy.

I won it and will probably play the semi on sunday. Lets hope with all this bad competition (probably limit players who have no idea how to play tournaments), my semi will also be soft.

Good luck qualifying.

Regards
Brad S

Dominic
01-07-2005, 01:57 PM
about the PP Millions....I see them, I want to play them, but I can't find what the damn payout is for the stupid things. You're saying if you win one of the SNGs, you get to play in the semis? How big is that? A MTT? Then what?

Sorry, but PP does not make it easy to find the payout structers for these things. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

AleoMagus
01-07-2005, 02:14 PM
click on an open seat. The payout will come up.

anyways, the payout is:

1st - Seat in semis
2nd - Another qualifier
3rd - Another qualifier

Regards
Brad S

ZeeBee
01-07-2005, 02:15 PM
When you log in a bloody great box appears with a link to the details. If you miss that there's a permanent box with a link at the top right of the lobby screen. If you miss that then Party Poker Million is the second item on the News & Events dropdown from the lobby.

If you miss all that, go here https://secure.partypoker.com/news/partypoker_million/ppm4_rules.html

ZB