PDA

View Full Version : should i get her to cheat?

chabibi
01-07-2005, 04:34 AM
ive been hanging out with this girl at my school who i find very sexy. the problem is she has a boyfriend. now in order to attempt tapping that i have to analyze the situation. the lady in question's boyfriend lives out of the country (as she is an international student). if i make a move i will either score or get rejected. neither result bothers me much, however if i get rejected i have to face the fact that i will have to sever contact with her, and the chances of hooking up with one of her close friends/roommates is greatly reduced (after reading intelectualwhores.com i would rate her much higher on the ladder than her friends but would [censored] them in a heart beat) after much personal research and the realization that most women are sluts I have estimated that 65% of women are willing to cheat on theyre boyfriend if he lives out of the country or are on vacation. That would make me a 2:1 favourite to get laid by her, however I estimate that if there was no boyfriend I would have at the very least an 85% chance of screwing her so if I attempt there is a P(0.65*0.85) = P(0.552) 55.25% chance that I will succeed,that's slightly better than 1:1 which I consider pretty good odds for such a hot girl. Now if I don't attempt there is a pretty good chance that I will be able to hook up with 1 or more of her close friends (although probably not simultaneously) I say somewhere in the area of a 75% chance 3:1 favourite to get laid but by less quality chicks. If I do make a move and do not succeed my chances of scooping a friend are reduced to probably a 10% chance ( I already have the ins with this group of girls so it's a good place for pussy). At this point I compared my two options
1. go for the girl
2. go right to a friend
P1 = P(0.5 + 0.5*0.1) = P(0.55)
P2 = (0.75)
So with option 1 I am slightly better than 1:1 to get laid but higher quality
Option two I am a 3:1 favourite to get laid

But scoring with this girl could have some drawbacks. Her boyfriend will be visiting in a month and that is a potential headache that I don't need. Then there is the whole morality issue of actively perusing a girl who is in a relationship (although to be honest im not a very moral person anyway)

My question is what is the winning move given this situation what is higher EV

Footnote:
i am analyzing this all in the spirit of gambling and making correct decisions. All the numbers and percentages were made up by me some even with a bit of my own research. They are mostly based on gut instincts like deciding if a bluff is profitable. There is no real formula and if you think this is all ridiculous [censored] you its 3 am and im tired

eric5148
01-07-2005, 04:36 AM
This would be an excellent post for the quarter life crisis forums.

[censored]
01-07-2005, 04:37 AM
I would start by using paragraphs. Seriously.

I would try and hit the friend first

daveymck
01-07-2005, 05:06 AM
You missed out a key part in your analysis.

How big is the boyfriend, how likely he will find out and how likely he will beat you up.

jdl22
01-07-2005, 05:15 AM
davey's right you gotta take reverse implied odds into account.

daveymck
01-07-2005, 05:17 AM
Noone like bad beat stories but this is one flop where knowing the likely river card is key to your flop decisions.

Shajen
01-07-2005, 09:51 AM
If you are good, you'd go for one of the friends first. Women talk. A lot.

'nough said.

Hack
01-07-2005, 10:41 AM
If you do attempt it, there is a 100% chance that you will go to hell.

That's pretty -EV.

By the way, you're an [censored] for even considering this.

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 10:44 AM
I disagree. She's not married. She has a long distance relationship with some guy he doesn't know. It's her decision. Why would he go to hell?

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Oh yea. And I guarantee the bf is getting some overseas.

Hack
01-07-2005, 10:50 AM
I was joking about the hell part. I don't believe in hell anyway. But it doesn't change the fact that it is an incredibly scummy thing to do and definitely immoral.

And unless she knows for a fact that the boyfriend is getting some overseas, then it is just wrong.

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And unless she knows for a fact that the boyfriend is getting some overseas, then it is just wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong on HER part, not his. I don't think he has any responsibility to help her stay on the narrow.

fnord_too
01-07-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong on HER part, not his. I don't think he has any responsibility to help her stay on the narrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely not wrong on his part, unless he is friends with the guy (he's said nothing to imply that though).

Also, you don't what her realationship with the boyfriend is like, it could be quite bohemian.

Any way you can broach the subject vaguely enough that if it doesn't look like it's going to happen you can bail and make it seem like you were trying to get help/advice with approaching the friend?

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:00 AM
If he knows that there is no infidelity in her relationship, then it is partially his fault as well. Sex takes two people.

chabibi
01-07-2005, 11:14 AM
i didnt want to get in to the morality of the situation, like i mentioned earlier i dont care much about the morals.
[ QUOTE ]
If he knows that there is no infidelity in her relationship, then it is partially his fault as well. Sex takes two people.

[/ QUOTE ]
if she does end up cheating with me, then infidelity already existed in the relationship. i just made it surface
her boyfriend is the jealous type, he constantly calls to check up on her and im not allowed to leave her voice mail because he checks that to. likelyhood is that the boyfriend is bigger and stronger than me but i am probably much crazier than him ie. more likely to crack his skull with a 2x4 if he lays a finger on me.
so for reverse implied odds, if the boyfriend were to find out im looking at a very likely beating during his visit and hes facing much worse retaliation, however i do not know enough about the boyfriend to accurately estimate numbers of likelyhood

Lazymeatball
01-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Does hooking up with any of the friends in anyway jeopordize hooking up with the hot chick your truly after? I hope it doesn't.

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Well if you don't care about morality then do whatever the hell you want I guess. But at least be honest with women that you date in the future, and tell them that you have no morals at all, and are likely to cheat on them as a result.

See how many dates you get.

lu_hawk
01-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Wrong forum.

Hack
Does this belong in the psychology forum?

chabibi
believe it or not i take my own relationships and view marriage very seriously, which i avoid at all costs, not because i am likely to cheat but based on my past expieriences girls are very likely to cheat. like tyler durden said all women are sluts

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Does this belong in the psychology forum? The psychology forum is for poker psychology issues.

This has nothing to do with poker.

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where should it be?

Shajen
01-07-2005, 11:28 AM
The question is, are you looking for a long term thing or just a one time "tap it"?

Because, if you are looking for a long term thing with this girl, well, do you really want to have a relationship with someone you absolutely KNOW will cheat?

My personal belief is that cheating or trying to get someone to cheat is wrong, but whatever man. Do what you like.

I still say if you must do this, work the friends first.

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Tyler Durden was a fictional character. Unless you mean the Tyler Durden on here, and even then, what does he know.

In fact, men are far more likely to cheat than men, at least in marriages. 44% of husbands have had affairs, while 25% of wives have. You can assume that in non-married relationships the stats are similar.

Your post reads like a sexist piece of bullshit, written by someone who just hasn't found the right woman right.

You will never find one if you hold that attitude.

"Hey, want to date? Even though you're a slut. We can work around it..."

lu_hawk
01-07-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where should it be?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure where it is supposed to go but these posts with 'Hey guys I have a chance to have sex...with a girl! Should I do it?' are getting pretty numerous.

chabibi
01-07-2005, 11:32 AM
it would be more than just a one time tap, more like consistent pussy with someone else stepping in for all the boyfriend crap. like in sienfeld when jerry was takeing the girl on dates and the other guy was the one [censored] her

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure where it is supposed to go but these posts with 'Hey guys I have a chance to have sex...with a girl! Should I do it?' are getting pretty numerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like having them here. It gives Hack a place chime in without ruining the really good threads. Keeps his lame ass busy so he's not trying to turn the entire forum into the politics/morals forum.

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:34 AM
I think you are just making this whole story up, personally.

lucas9000
01-07-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ive been hanging out with this girl at my school who i find very sexy. the problem is she has a boyfriend. now in order to attempt tapping that i have to analyze the situation. the lady in question's boyfriend lives out of the country (as she is an international student).

[/ QUOTE ]

i read this far and that's all the info i need. go for it.

foreign girls > all

lucas9000
01-07-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well if you don't care about morality then do whatever the hell you want I guess. But at least be honest with women that you date in the future, and tell them that you have no morals at all, and are likely to cheat on them as a result.

See how many dates you get.

[/ QUOTE ]

geez self-righteous much?

lucas9000
01-07-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tyler Durden was a fictional character. Unless you mean the Tyler Durden on here, and even then, what does he know.

In fact, men are far more likely to cheat than men, at least in marriages. 44% of husbands have had affairs, while 25% of wives have. You can assume that in non-married relationships the stats are similar.

Your post reads like a sexist piece of bullshit, written by someone who just hasn't found the right woman right.

You will never find one if you hold that attitude.

"Hey, want to date? Even though you're a slut. We can work around it..."

[/ QUOTE ]

ok seriously do you teach some kind of abstinence class or something? remove the stick from your anus already.

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:43 AM
That is such a ridiculous question.

I certainly don't teach an abstinence class. If he wanted to bang this girl and she wasn't dating someone I'd tell him to go for it. But she is dating someone, and that makes it WRONG. Most people on here probably agree with me.

Saying that cheating is wrong hardly makes me self-righteous.

Get out of your parents basement okay?

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 11:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Most people on here probably agree with me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt it.

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:47 AM
So you think that it is okay to help a woman cheat on her boyfriend?

fnord_too
01-07-2005, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time for a poll....

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:50 AM
It wouldn't really be scientific, and even if the majority of people on here think it is okay, that doesn't mean that the US population or world population as a whole believe it is.

The sample on here would consist largely of teenage, unmarried, single males.

Gronk
01-07-2005, 11:51 AM
I think you're missing an important point. This girl is not married to your brother and she is not related to you. That should be the end of the morality discussion right there. If she cheats on him, that's on her and if her boyfriend was man enough to whoop you in a fight she wouldn't be screwing you in the first place.

I say go after her and then immediately go after the next hottest friend. Then wrangle a threeway and then go after another friend. Juggle it all until it blows up in your face, then walk away and drink and play poker. Don't forget to take pictures!

fnord_too
01-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Your statement was
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone dissented. What could be more straightforward?

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:54 AM
This is such a ridiculous post.

Drawing an arbitrary line here makes no sense at all. If cheating in general is not bad, then why is cheating with a relative immoral?

Hack
01-07-2005, 11:55 AM
So because someone dissents that means that most people on here still don't agree with me? I never said that everyone would, simply a majority.

Start the poll you suggested. We'll see how it goes. And don't add any links to this thread because that would bias the results.

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is such a ridiculous post.

Drawing an arbitrary line here makes no sense at all. If cheating in general is not bad, then why is cheating with a relative immoral?

[/ QUOTE ]
Siiiiigh. A boyfriend/girlfriend have either an implicit or explicit social contract not to cheat. You are not a party to that contract, and therefor have no responsibility to help her fulfill it.

Hack
01-07-2005, 12:01 PM
That is true, but that doesn't mean it is correct to help her break the contract.

If you know she has a boyfriend then it is wrong to have sex with her.

fnord_too
01-07-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So because someone dissents that means that most people on here still don't agree with me? I never said that everyone would, simply a majority.

Start the poll you suggested. We'll see how it goes. And don't add any links to this thread because that would bias the results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Done and (not) done.

I am just curious now, because I can see both arguments.

Hack
01-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Take the other thread reference out of your post, please.

Like I said, that will bias it. So please edit it.

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That is true, but that doesn't mean it is correct to help her break the contract. If you know she has a boyfriend then it is wrong to have sex with her.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, that didn't make sense. I explained why it isn't wrong. You agreed, then said it's still, wrong. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Why? Just because?

B00T
Reged: 11/22/04

TSC you are gonna have some competition this year...

Hack
You're losing on the poll, Mr. Jake. I know it's a small sample size but it is going to likely hold up.

fnord_too
01-07-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take the other thread reference out of your post, please.

Like I said, that will bias it. So please edit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

there is no link. done (made poll) not done (made link), I was confused over whether I should phrase it done and done or the way I did. but there is a poll, there is no link to this thread.

Hack
01-07-2005, 12:07 PM
I meant that I would like you to take the sentence out about the issue coming up in another thread. That might encourage people to check this thread out and bias their answer after reading the arguments presented.

fnord_too
01-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Got rid of it, didn't even remember I put it in there. Mornings are not my most lucid times.

Hack
01-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Don't worry about it.

Mr. Jake is losing anyway.

ThaSaltCracka
01-07-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Reged: 11/22/04

TSC you are gonna have some competition this year...

[/ QUOTE ]very true. But his A$P/P rating is high, very high in fact.