PDA

View Full Version : Can't get the converter to convert...it just loads forever...

boondockst
01-07-2005, 12:57 AM
am i pasting the wrong part of my HH?

Hand #3904087-30 at Thu11pmA-021 (No Limit tournament Hold'em)
Powered by UltimateBet
Started at 06/Jan/05 23:34:00

Acekiker is at seat 0 with 4690.
krumster is at seat 2 with 585.
incubliss is at seat 3 with 3115.
donjonsone is at seat 4 with 0 (sitting out).
bswift is at seat 5 with 1080.
bayoubully is at seat 6 with 3820.
jlb45 is at seat 7 with 1715.
Hotpockets21 is at seat 8 with 4075.
lex2lo1 is at seat 9 with 765.
The button is at seat 5.

bayoubully posts the small blind of 15.
jlb45 posts the big blind of 30.

Acekiker: -- --
krumster: -- --
incubliss: Ks Qs
bswift: -- --
bayoubully: -- --
jlb45: -- --
Hotpockets21: -- --
lex2lo1: -- --

Pre-flop:

Hotpockets21 folds. lex2lo1 calls. Acekiker calls.
krumster folds. incubliss calls. bswift calls.
bayoubully calls. jlb45 checks.

Flop (board: Qd 3c 9c):

bayoubully checks. jlb45 bets 180. lex2lo1 folds.
Acekiker folds. incubliss calls. bswift folds.
bayoubully folds.

Turn (board: Qd 3c 9c 5h):

jlb45 bets 540. incubliss calls.

River (board: Qd 3c 9c 5h 5d):

jlb45 goes all-in for 965. incubliss calls.

Tournament all-in showdown -- players show:

incubliss shows Ks Qs.
jlb45 shows 5c Kc.

Showdown:

incubliss has Ks Qs Qd 5h 5d: two pair, queens and fives.
jlb45 has 5c Kc Qd 5h 5d: three fives.

Hand #3904087-30 Summary:

No rake is taken for this hand.
jlb45 wins 3550 with three fives.
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------

DVC Calif
01-07-2005, 02:38 AM
Maybe Bisonbison couldn't believe you didn't reraise the flop nor the turn.

boondockst
01-07-2005, 09:37 PM
I was playing supertight and from my read had him on maybe AQ.....couldn't believe what he flopped over....if you look again, he picked up a flush draw on the flop that i might not have been able to push him off of.

Potowame
01-07-2005, 09:54 PM
it is just UB's HH, I cant get it to work either

tiger7210
01-08-2005, 02:06 AM
if u put him on AQ then fold on the flop. You need to reraise to find out or your doomed to let him outdraw you.

boondockst
01-08-2005, 07:07 AM
think he'd have folded to a raise? he bet 6xBB with a flush draw.....and he ended up hitting trip 5's....if he called my raise did i then put him on AQ or worse QQ or something? I said i thought MAYBE AQ and i'm not new to reading these forums, but what would i have gotten from a raise? (i know raises are generally the only way to go)

Basically, if he's a player who bets 6xBB on a flush draw, is he going to fold to a reraise? (And how could i guess he's on a flush draw instead of AQ or QQ???) I suppose that since he didn't reraise preflop he couldn't have had those hands but maybe he was slowplaying AA or KK?

DVC Calif
01-08-2005, 11:49 AM
boondockst -

We all post and read on this forum to improve our game, so please don't take any comments as negative. Although your OP was asking about problems with the converting with UB HH, by posting the actual hand history, you opened the door for an oppoutunity to fix a leak in your game.

That being said, I think this was misplayed PF and on all streets.

You have K/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif in MP2 with 2 limpers and blinds at 15/30. This is a good starting hand but can also be dominated easily by AA, KK, AK, and QQ. I think you should have either reraised t150 to define your hand or folded. By not raising, everyone allowed the BB to see the flop cost free with his mediocre 5/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif. If the pot was raised (and he was a good player), he would release such a hand.

When the flop came Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, BB bet the pot with nothing but his draw to second nut flush. But your read was that he was playing AQ. If your really thought that, this should have been an easy laydown. I mean you only have t60 invested. However, I might like coming over the top and reraising to t600. Smooth calling only allows BB to take control.

When the turn came 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, BB bets t540, another pot sized bet. That should not have helped anyone and especially not you. If you still think BB has a better kicker, why smooth call again? If I don't make my 2 pair, I'm ouuta there if I think I'm out kicked.

River is 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif and BB goes all-n for his last t965. The pot is now t2585 giving you 2:1 to call. You almost have to make a crying call just to see what he was leading out with.

I understand that you had been playing tight and that's good. But you must also play aggresive, which means taking charge and putting others to the decision.

Sorry about the beat but I kinda think you brought it upon yourself.

Steve