PDA

View Full Version : My Intangibles Analysis for MNF, How Did I Do ?

10-17-2001, 01:20 PM
You know the one that WB scoffed at.

1. Tony Banks would be highly motivated. Although on the surface his numbers don’t look impressive he only threw 18 times and had a quarterback rating of 97 and some change with one TD pass and no interceptions. Steve Alexander, the starting tight end who made the Pro Bowl last year, left the game early with an injury. He caught 5 passes the week before so you could arguably say that Banks lost his favorite target. With a QB rating of 97 and no key interceptions Banks certainly did not have spectacular performance but it certainly was a big improvement for him.

2. Washington had special motivation to not be embarrassed on Monday night again and Schottenheimer is an excellent motivator and will have his team highly motivated for this game. Schottenheimer said after the game that Washington “left it all on the field.” It’s always difficult to judge something like this but from my vantage point they did play extremely hard the whole game.

Not a great game but both teams I thought played fairly well given their talent level. Ok so I won money on a meaningless NFL game but I’m not that choosy how I make my money as a certain person seems to be on the forum. Also missing the baseball playoff game is no big loss because baseball is BORING.

10-17-2001, 11:42 PM
you're boring... fuck off