PDA

View Full Version : SB Agression......

mtdoak
01-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Heads up, I probably should hae raised out of the big blind. My observation is that he is loose/passive. Each round I lead, i bet it fast as soon as the cards are out.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: (2.50 SB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (2.25 BB) 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls.

River: (4.25 BB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 folds.

Final Pot: 5.25 BB

Obviously the River Bet is a must. Do i slow down on the turn after he called the flop. Or do I fire another shell?

Lost Wages
01-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Obviously the River Bet is a must.

The river bet is a disaster. No better hand will fold and no worse hand will call.

Lost Wages

Vollycat
01-06-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The river bet is a disaster. No better hand will fold and no worse hand will call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the newb question, but do you just check the river? Then call the raise or fold off all together? I guess this would save you a bet, but I think it leaves you no chance at the pot (which, granted, really isn't all that big to begin with). Obviously leading out preflop would give you more info, but if the player did not lead out preflop, do you fire at all at the flop/turn?