PDA

View Full Version : Tunica - Here I Come

CCass
01-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Heading to Tunica in the next hour or so, I will file a trip report when I get back. Hope to meet several 2+2ers.

Chris

bigfishead
01-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Look for me in the Horseshoe poker room from 1am-9am...ask for Larry (dealer) I'll try to introduce you around to some that have said hi and tell you about meeting times and drinking times(for those that choose).

wray
01-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Larry, How much has the action and basically everything else increased since Monday. That's the last time I was down there and it was already getting busy.

Hope you aren't wore out yet.

bigfishead
01-06-2005, 12:46 PM
well each day it has increased....Last nite when I came into the room at 1am I think we had 25 tables going. And the GS room (the conference room) was open already and spreading 6 games as I understood High limit cash plo etc).

By Saturday nite it will be nuts. The games last nite at the shoe were kinda sucky. Tighter than we are used to by far. I suspect that will change by Saturday a whole bunch too.

Seeya later...let me know whats up. catch me on a break if ya want to know anything.

wray
01-06-2005, 12:47 PM
I hope to be down there Saturday night.

If I would have thought ahead I would have got a room. Then I wouldn't feel guilty about playing or sweating all night long. The wife could shop and go to the room.

ohkanada
01-06-2005, 12:54 PM
My flight is later today and I will be hitting the action around 9 pm tonight.

Good luck all and hope to meet you Chris and other 2+2ers.

Ken