PDA

View Full Version : Another reason not to live in dorms *vid*

AncientPC
01-06-2005, 12:05 PM
http://individual.utoronto.ca/JDean/roommates.wmv

AngryCola
01-06-2005, 12:11 PM
That's pretty funny. The last one was especially humorous.

I think the first two guys acted like big weenies. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
01-06-2005, 12:13 PM
That last one is f'ing hilarious!

Lazymeatball
01-06-2005, 12:35 PM
eh, looks fake. Who gets thier toe lit on fire and doesn't immediately break that camera? And who doesn't lock their door when whackin' it?

ThaSaltCracka
01-06-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
eh, looks fake. Who gets thier toe lit on fire and doesn't immediately break that camera? And who doesn't lock their door when whackin' it?

[/ QUOTE ]okay, I didn't open this, but I have seen it before. The last one is funny as hell.

AngryCola
01-06-2005, 12:39 PM
It's not fake. Who WOULD break the camera when woken up by a burning match?

Only someone with little to no sense of humor.

Lazymeatball
01-06-2005, 12:44 PM
I would break that camera. I see nothing humorous in being burned, maybe it would be funny if they drew on me, or took a picture of their bare ass next to my face, that would be funny. I have an extensive history in [censored] with people when they are passed out, and I've come up with better [censored] than this.

jakethebake
01-06-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not fake. Who WOULD break the camera when woken up by a burning match? Only someone with little to no sense of humor.

[/ QUOTE ]
But I WOULD break the cam if I were that last guy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AngryCola
01-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Seriously, the match didn't burn him that bad. That's why I think he's a weenie. I've been burned by far worse. Try fireworks chemicals for 1 and a half minutes on the palm of your hand. Now that's a burn.