PDA

View Full Version : Official CounterStrike Source 2+2 Weekly Game Thread

Riskwise
01-06-2005, 01:23 AM
I noticed there was quite a large response to the original thread about a 2+2 game of cs source and people said they wouldnt mind a weekly game. Then, all of a sudden, the thread died. I really wanna get one going every week on a certain day and time frame now that i fixed the stutter i get with cs.

as i said before, i can play any day of the week at almost any time before 1am est. So people who think they have the more limiting schedules that would like to play, should throw some days and times out there that would work for you, and we'll see how it complies with the others.

PS: my friends list thingy is kinda bugged right now, but my steam sn is Riskwise. Join the server im on and lemme know your from 2+2.

BusterStacks
01-06-2005, 01:27 AM
I'm in.

Riskwise
01-06-2005, 02:13 AM
WHAT TIME!!! ive been asking that forever

BusterStacks
01-06-2005, 02:42 AM
s[/i]hit i dunno. I suck anyway.

AngryCola
01-06-2005, 05:02 AM
I'm still in. I can own CS.

Btw Buster, I'm getting Halo 2 in the next few days.
I have shoot TSC in the face a few times.

BusterStacks
01-06-2005, 05:22 AM
You takin it online? If so, I'll have to get my game up!

AngryCola
01-06-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You takin it online? If so, I'll have to get my game up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it won't be for a few days though.

My city just got the worst ice storm I can ever remember. It looks like a "war zone". My power went out from 6 PM Tuesday through 9 AM Wednesday morning, and it was 10 degrees with a 20mph north wind. It was damn cold.

Half the city is still without power. I feel lucky, as I imagine there are some very cold people out there tonight.

Anyway, the point is, the city is basically shut down. I'll have to wait until Friday to head to Best Buy. After that, I'm all about Halo 2 on Live!. Well.. and CS:Source whenever we get this thing arranged.

brassnuts
01-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Let's get this going.

1. How are Sunday nights for everyone?

2. I prefer a western US server, what about you guys? I mentioned this before. Maybe, each week we can switch between western and eastern servers.

3. If you wish to, put a [2+2] at the end of your name so we can recognize you.

I'm going to be playing tonight. I'm going to go look for a good server in a few minutes. If any people want to go ahead and post a server they know of, please go ahead.