PDA

View Full Version : $5/$10 hand chock rull of mistakes

RudeboyOi
01-05-2005, 11:02 PM
ok earlier tonight i was playing the $5/$10 6-handed tables online at doylesroom. this was one of the hands that came up and i think i made numerous mistakes. what do you guys think?

Preflop action:
UTG limps
2nd player limps
3rd player folds
I limp with [22] on the button.
SB raises.
BB calls.
UTG player calls.
2nd limper raises.
I call two more bets.
SB calls.
BB calls.
UTG player calls.

Flop Action: [2 /images/graemlins/club.gif] [4] [K /images/graemlins/club.gif]
suprisingly it gets checked all the way to me.
i bet on the button.
the sb calls.
the bb calls.
the 2nd limper calls.

Turn Action: [2 /images/graemlins/club.gif] [4] [K /images/graemlins/club.gif] [8 /images/graemlins/club.gif]
sb checks.
bb checks.
2nd limper checks.
i bet.
sb calls.
bb raises.
2nd limper folds.
i call.
sb calls.

River Action: [2 /images/graemlins/club.gif] [4] [K /images/graemlins/club.gif] [8 /images/graemlins/club.gif] [Q]
sb checks.
bb bets.
i call.
sb calls.

Results in white below:

<font color="white"> bb had two pair with [K 8] i take down the pot with trip 2s. </font>

pindawg
01-05-2005, 11:27 PM
I think you played it standard. I don't think I'm missing anything.

Calling the c/r on the turn was the correct way to play. Folding would have been incorrect. Calling 1 bet on the river is standard even if you're 95% sure he has a flush.

RudeboyOi
01-05-2005, 11:33 PM
should i have called 2 more bets with the 22 preflop cause it may have even been capped if sb reraised?

should i have reraised on turn or fear the flush or a bigger set and either call or fold?

should i have raised on the river or go for the overcall?

pindawg
01-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Didn't look at the pf action. It's marginal either way since you already limped and its becoming a rather large pot. I would call 2 more with dueces on the button ... others here may not.

RudeboyOi
01-06-2005, 12:22 AM
maybe i should change the title then haha