PDA

View Full Version : LOL or WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omaha8Player
01-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Have you read this?
http://www.cheatonpoker.com/

Seams like a bad joke and whit the secure conections there is no way this can be for real?

TimTimSalabim
01-05-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't know, but I can't wait to order the hilarious "I Am Straight" t-shirt. There's some comic genius there. Wow, move over, Will Farrell.

TimTimSalabim
01-05-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For an extra cost of $14.95 you can receive live poker advice while you are playing.*

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
* Live poker advice is by appointment only. And is limited to one player. Since poker is a game of luck also, we do not guarantee greater success.

[/ QUOTE ]

This whole thing has got to be a goof, right?

Photoc
01-05-2005, 09:13 PM
What a scam artist. This is an F'in affiliate that wont admit to it. Everything on his site shows the Party Poker skin but says to download Empire the "Windows Version" to play. But in all his links is an affiliate code.

[ QUOTE ]
What do I need to get started?
Just your computer and a membership at an online poker gaming site such as Empire Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

daveymck
01-06-2005, 12:34 PM
This site was spammed on a Party window I was playing in.

Seems to me more a poker tracker type software rather than a scam to get affiliate signups.

Dangergirl
01-06-2005, 09:15 PM
I've also been spammed at tables from this guy the past 3 days. I never took the time to check his site but it does look like BS.

PE101
01-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Same here. I usually turn off viewer chat as soon as I sit down, I forgot last night and guess who dropped by...

Too bad you can't turn off viewer chat permanently on Party.