PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee Simpson sucking at the Orange Bowl

wonderwes
01-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Ok, so if you watched USC totally whoop OU then you probably saw the worst halftime show EVER. For those that didn't see it , Ashlee simpson performed last. She was 1/2 sec off her backup track, so you heard this odd echo as she sang. Then halfway in the song they cut off her track and it was just her singing. I mean it was just beyond horrid. Here is the video clip of the last 15 sec. There is true justice in this world.
Orange Bowl (http://www.lipsync.us/)

J.R.
01-05-2005, 07:10 PM
I thought it was great. The chorus of boos at the end of her song was the best part of an otherwise unentertaining orange bowl.

SomethingClever
01-05-2005, 07:22 PM
There is no stage too great for Ashlee Simpson to give a completely sucky and strange performance.

Between this and the SNL snafu, her unintentional comedy rating is going through the roof.

[censored]
01-05-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Between this and the SNL snafu, her unintentional comedy rating is going through the roof.

[/ QUOTE ]

As her career goes down the tiolet.

nolanfan34
01-05-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As her career goes down the tiolet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm really kicking myself for missing this halftime show.

billyjex
01-05-2005, 07:38 PM
She makes me want to la la, la la.

I just watched her get ripped apart on Around the Horn and PTI. Great comedy.

wonderwes
01-05-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm really kicking myself for missing this halftime show.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you watch the video, the short clip will pretty much explain all. It wont be long till the full version video surfaces on the net. Oh thank you magical internet.

[censored]
01-05-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Oh thank you magical internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious.

liquidboss
01-05-2005, 08:51 PM
This looks like the best part of the whole game. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Man she sucks...

Riskwise
01-05-2005, 08:59 PM
haha i was playing CS source in my bedroom 10 feet from the TV in the other room as a halftime break and i could only hear it and immediately thought "wow thats gotta be ashley simpson".

cnfuzzd
01-05-2005, 09:11 PM
im so disappointed that this thread was about her lack of vocal talent and not about the sort of subject that would include pictures.

peace

john nickle

Hack
01-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Is she even legal?

cnfuzzd
01-05-2005, 09:15 PM
old enough to crawl,,,,,,

at least shes in the right position.

peace

john nickle

take a deep breath, and repeat to yourself "he is trying to offend me, he is trying to offend me" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BusterStacks
01-05-2005, 10:33 PM
OH GOD. That was SO awesome. I never get tired of watching her make a fool of herself and the "booo's" made my heart warm. The should have a halftime show where she fights mike tyson, I bet that would get more cheers than her singing.

ClaytonN
01-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Wow. That's a nice chorus of boos, there!

ClaytonN
01-06-2005, 12:08 AM
ESPN.com's page 3 has a poll going right now:

Did Ashlee Simpson deserve to get booed?

84% of the ~14,000 respondents have said yes /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

nothumb
01-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Did nobody else open this thread hoping to hear about the 300 satisfied ticket holders in section 5? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

NT

Riskwise
01-06-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did nobody else open this thread hoping to hear about the 300 satisfied ticket holders in section 5? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

never heard. what did they get/see?

[censored]
01-06-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

never heard. what did they get/see?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a blow job joke I think.

ChoicestHops
01-06-2005, 01:24 AM
I think most of the people are pissed because this girl has gotten a record contract because of her last name. She can't sing at all.

She looks good and that's it.

This should remind us all to teach your children pop music should not be supported /images/graemlins/mad.gif

billyjex
01-06-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think most of the people are pissed because this girl has gotten a record contract because of her last name. She can't sing at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't exactly say she looks good..

ChoicestHops
01-06-2005, 01:39 AM
She's above average, I'd say.

If you would turn down a night with her I'd start to question.

[censored]
01-06-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't exactly say she looks good..

[/ QUOTE ]

She's got a tight body with big boobs, I would [censored] her all night long.

BusterStacks
01-06-2005, 02:48 AM
I dunno, maybe above average if she was at your house, but in Hollywood? I find her way below average. Not to mention her demeanor enrages me, she is laaaaaaame.

ThaSaltCracka
01-06-2005, 03:09 AM
I had to watch this again, damn, so horrible.

billyjex
01-06-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She's above average, I'd say.

If you would turn down a night with her I'd start to question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, no, I'd bang alot of things uglier than Ashlee, but for Hollywood pop star hotness she's at the bottom.

rusty JEDI
01-06-2005, 04:37 AM
I hope this doesnt hurt her amazing acting career. I just lover her on 7th heaven.

rJ

<font color="white"> Just a joke, please dont take what i said seriously</font>

Shaun
01-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Corporations have sucked the life out of our sports. The Orange Bowl, the Super Bowl halftime show, the Monday Night Football "Desperate Houswives" crap- it's all just a reflection of how shameless and soulless the greedy corporations ramming this crap down our throats really are.

I have been sick of it for a while. I wish it would stop. What can we do?

Shajen
01-06-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Corporations have sucked the life out of our sports. The Orange Bowl, the Super Bowl halftime show, the Monday Night Football "Desperate Houswives" crap- it's all just a reflection of how shameless and soulless the greedy corporations ramming this crap down our throats really are.

I have been sick of it for a while. I wish it would stop. What can we do?

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS POST HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE DEPT OF HOMELAND CONSUMING. THE POSTER'S IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN TRACED, AGENTS ARE BEING SENT TO THEIR HOME NOW. THANK YOU.

Do what I do, TIVO. I tivo EVERYTHING...so I can hit those bastards right in the wallet where it hurts. Screw your stupid commercials, corporations. It does kinda suck for sports though. I hate waiting for like an hour to start watching the games though. But that gives me time to lose a 12+1 6 handed SNG /images/graemlins/smile.gif So then I can be mad about the bear's sucking and going out on the bubble in the SNG too. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif