PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Sklansky +/- vs Malmuth?

pudley4
01-05-2005, 05:05 PM
So last night I decided to make a new avatar (see: sidebar) and it seemed perfectly natural to put David on the A /images/graemlins/spade.gifand Mason on the A /images/graemlins/heart.gif I bet the vast majority of posters would have made the same choice. I wonder why that is. Mason is the one who's far more active and accessible on these forums. I guess David's got some kind of mystique while Mason seems more down-to-earth.

I wonder if Mason is ever privately jealous...

'F--- you David, I do all the work and you swoop in like some God with some stupid never-gonna-happen tournament question and everyone is all like Oh my god David just posted and it's a really stupid question but I bet there's some hidden meaning so I'll spend hours posting and hope he responds and tells me I'm right and blesses me and then I can brag to all my friends about how THE DAVID told me I was right...well, he said I was close but that's good enough for me, especially since he still hasn't answered 14 of his questions from 2001 but that's because he's too busy saving the world from religion and fuzzy thinking; meanwhile I'm over here reading dipshit articles about why you shouldn't raise AKo before the flop, by guys who couldn't spell EV if they were spotted the E and the V.

F--- this, I'm going to play some craps! Come on 8 the hard way biyatch - I need some money so I can pay NPA to proofread this sh[/b]it!

Easy E
01-05-2005, 05:09 PM
I think your choice was fine- Mason's face goes with the shape of the heart, I think

dr. klopek
01-05-2005, 05:10 PM
I think it's cuz Sklansky wrote TOP.

Sponger15SB
01-05-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

'F--- you David, I do all the work and you swoop in like some God

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not touching that with a 50 foot pole.

AngryCola
01-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Great post. You had me laughing.

[ QUOTE ]
F--- this, I'm going to play some craps! Come on 8 the hard way biyatch - I need some money so I can pay NPA to proofread this [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick Nebiolo
01-07-2005, 03:30 PM
I put Mason on the ace of spades and David on the ace of hearts. After all, at 2+2 Mason is the boss and rumour has it that David is a big fan of increasing his EV regarding "getting laid". /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good post!

~ Rick

mike l.
01-07-2005, 05:39 PM
put dr. al on one of the aces and put ed as a joker.